VA RULES!

Oreo

Food is life!

Barked: Sun Jan 20, '08 11:24am PST 
I've lived in VA for my whole life and am so glad that there is a group for boring old VA!big grin
Timmy

mmmeeeooowww

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 12:45pm PST 
it is really boring here!
**TANNER - MISSING- SINCE 2/10*

BRUSH ME!!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:10pm PST 
Naw not so boring in Northern VA! We find lots of stuff to do! smile

Oreo

Food is life!

Barked: Tue Jan 22, '08 2:05pm PST 
I suppose Northern VA isn't as bad as Soutern VA but wouldn't u like to live in an exciting state lika CA?wave
**TANNER - MISSING- SINCE 2/10*

BRUSH ME!!!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 6:21pm PST 
Well...I go to CA for work a lot, and honestly no. I would however like Seattle. That's REALLY nice. smile Seattle...BEAUTIFUL.
Oreo

Food is life!

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '08 3:36pm PST 
OMPAW! I have always wanted to go to CA! Is it really not that great?? OMP! What is Seattle like?shock
♥- Sandy~SD- ♥

Handy Sandy- Loves to Dance!

Barked: Sun Apr 20, '08 6:14pm PST 
I have never found it boring to live here. Neither have my brudders.
Bastet

Fast and furious

Barked: Sat Apr 18, '09 6:41pm PST 
Let's pick up the pace Virginia Furs. Even though my feline family has had a rough start here, we found furrever homes. We love our furry mew friends we met on Catster and Dogster and would love to hear from someone near Fredericksburg if there is anyone out there.

Speaking for meowself, I love the Virginia countryside. It brings out the wild side in me and I don't want to go back indoors. My sisters prefer the stuffy inside, but not mew.

Let's hear it for Virginia Furever friends... hamster dancedancingcheerway to gokitty
Gator Bait

I didn't know- they where- expensive!!!

Barked: Thu May 28, '09 12:58pm PST 
We are in Virginia for a little while. We will be going back to Louisiana next year. We have met lots of great people and dogs here. (even a few cats that I liked). We will be glad to go home, but we will miss VA. We will always remember the great times. I truly enjoyed wandering on the beach with Mom.