Close X

Question of the Day! Answer all questions here!

(Page 1 of 2961: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 11:33pm PST 
We love this so much in other groups such as Pommie Love, that we want to have it here with us.
We will pose a question for each day and let all you wonderful pups answer. We hope you have as much fun with the answer as we will.

applausesnoopyapplausesnoopyballoonsballoonssnoopyapplausesnoopyapplause

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 11:39pm PST 
Question for 1/9/08

Does your family conciously, or unconciously, "color coordinate" their clothing to the color of their furbabies, so hair that has been shed doesn't show when they go out?

(Seems no matter how Mom uses a lint roller, my hair survives!)

cloud 9dogsnoopydogcloud 9
Lady Chewee- Bear

I\'m mommy\'s- guardian angel- now.

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 2:28am PST 
No, there's such a white range of colors in this house that it would be impossible. So, that leaves many, many lint rollers around the house, in the car & in mommy's purse. But like you said, no matter how hard mommy tries, our hair survives!!! laugh out loud

Pippin

~Pretty- Boy- Pippin~

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 6:29am PST 
No clothes color coordinating going on in our house, and Mom has to wear a navy blue uniform to workshockNow forget it when Merry finally gets her final fur, cream!! Although when Mom and Dad bought new Lazy Boy recliners the color they picked out matched Shamie and I perfectlyway to go
Tessa

Pick Me Up! Pick- Me Up!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 7:33am PST 
Mom does not worry about color of her clothes, and our hair......she uses a lint roller and if some "hair" sneaks thru she will just pick it off, smile and say "dog hair, from my kids" She is proud to be our Mom ! tee-hee!
Augustus- McCray aka- Gus

I'm a Momma's- Boy

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 9:59am PST 
Mommy sometimes coordinates her clothes to the color of my hair but not always. If it's a day when she hasn't coordinated she uses the lint roller or picks it off. Daddy and Hayley (my human sister) never coordinate.

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 10:07am PST 
My Mom rarely wears all black, unless they are jeans that have been washed enough to get the hair off easier, but she does have a pair of black jeans she calls her "stand up jeans" . By that she means she puts them on and stands until it is time to leave! BOL! Even at that, when she is in the car and the sun hits, VOILE'.......there it is! HAIR! BOL!!
Now you have to remember, this is going on 17 years because my brother FurAngel Daniel was all white! But she just whispered in my ear that she wouldn't change it for anything! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
TEDDY!

I'm so happy to- see you!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 4:15pm PST 
It's a good idea, (color coordination of Pom to clothes) but I notice that my mom wears a lot of black, dark grey, and browns, despite the fact that I am a fawn colored Pom, and thus the light colored fur shows up on everything! She doesn't seem to mind, but she DOES brush me faithfully each day, so shedding is kept to a minimum (which, as we know, even a "minimum" is still quite a good deal of fur flying around the house!) In my opinion, it's a small price to pay for the pleasure of my company, and I know that my mom feels the same way! Love you guys, from TEDDY!
Miss Millie

Camera Hog

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 4:31pm PST 
wave No color coordination here, mom always takes one of those "sticky" rollers with her to take off any of our hair.applauseapplauseapplause

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 11:04pm PST 
Question of the Day! 1/10/08

Today's question is..

Are you a social butterfly or shy as a daisy when people you don't know visit your home? big grin
  (Page 1 of 2961: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]