Our friend Ducky needs your help! ASAP

Zorro

A simple snuggle- can cure- anything!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 12:28pm PST 
Our friends need some help, their beloved dog is very sick! Our friends have 2 pups, Molly a blue healer and Ducky a weimaraner/irish wolfhound mix. They are both very wonderful and full of life and energy. On Christmas however, Ducky apparently ate something and has been very sick since. She's been at an animal hospital up until this morning. The vets think that she has an obstruction and says she needs surgery. The vets at the animal hospital said it would cost around $3200 total and our friends don't have that kind of money. They love both of their dogs very much, they are their lives. I want to help them myself and would pay for it myself if I had the money but we just recently paid a bunch for our dog who got attacked on Thanksgiving. Any help would be welcomed, donations especially. They don't have the internet but I'll sign on frequently and keep them posted. This afternoon they are calling some regular vets instead of an emergency clinic in hope that she can get her surgery for a little less than the $3200. I'll update when I know where they'll be taking her. Any suggestions on how to take donations before then are welcomed also.
Thanks in advance for any help!!!!
*I'm posting this in all my groups*