Do you need wings?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2  
Pepper an- ANGEL- 4everloved

I am in Lov with- TIGER STONE

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 7:48am PST 
PENNY
I do not need a picture done yet as I have 2 sets of wings but I have a question for you.
If I get a regular outfit like a short dress or an evening gown can I have wings put on that picture? Hopefull I will be married soon and I want to know if I can have wings added to it. My Wedding gown with my Fiance is in my photo album. Thanks
You do a PAWSOME job with the wings.
HAVE A MEOWIE NICE DAY ANGEL PEPPER
Penny- (Forever- Loved)

Kisses to you my- sweet!

Barked: Fri May 16, '08 9:06am PST 
Hi Angel Pepper!

Sure I can do that for you! Just be sure I know which picture you want wings added too..
Skeeter ~In - Memory- 1991-2004~

I\'m da man! - Don\'t touch my- Momma!

Barked: Tue May 20, '08 6:49pm PST 
I would love some pretty wings with my main picture, please. Thank you so much! little angel

Penny- (Forever- Loved)

Kisses to you my- sweet!

Barked: Tue Jun 10, '08 11:55am PST 
Skeeter
Bailey One,- We Miss You

I am not fat,- just fluffy!

Barked: Wed Jul 2, '08 7:07am PST 
Penny Bonnie's good friend Evol Lynnie went to the Bridge 2 days ago. Her Mom is very sad because this was very sudden and unexpected. Would you be able to make her a wings picture?
Her page is http://www.dogster.com/dogs/693556. I would appreciate it very much.
Penny- (Forever- Loved)

Kisses to you my- sweet!

Barked: Fri Jul 11, '08 5:47pm PST 
Hi Bailey1 sorry I havent gotten to this thread in awhile! Ill work on a picture right now for your friend!!
lola our- sweet little- Angel

lola pup

Barked: Mon Jun 15, '09 8:47am PST 
i just crossed over to the rainbow bridge and im my mums little angel and would love a pair of wings please thank you xxx lola
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2