:=:::IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THIS:::=:

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 12:41pm PST 
****NOTE****
These are the ADMINS of PawSpot and their new jobs. We expect everyone of our ADMINS to please keep up with their threads. We also expect everyone of our ADMINS to post on every active thread to be considerate of others. Thank you. Please find your name and job then begin. WE LOVE OUR ADMINS AND COMMUNITY! This should keep our community organized and up to date. MWAH!

Hedwig's Family- Photo making, law enforcement, Hedwig Hotel, party planner, Lancealot Grocery Store, Ye Olde Corgi Pub, Amusement Park. Barkford University, Kryptonite Accessories,

Maybelle- PawSpot Fashion. Good will (Sense you are very active in PawSpot, we would like you to post on everyone's active thread to be considerate of others.)

Misty- Bark Ball Lanes. Welcome Commitee

Max- Photo making, Spicy Grille, Free Zealie Giveaways. Assistant to others.

Canuck's Family- Law enforcement, great scots bed and breakfast, Dukes of York Book Sellers, PawSpot Savings and Loan, and the Four Pawsitive Paws Training Academy.

Nalah- Nalah's fun house and recreation center

Molly's Family- Puppy preschool, Paw Park, All Organic Grocery Store, and thread moderator and maintnance/ updating.

Reesee; Lunch n Munch, town hall, woof and arf arcade, icecream, pupso mall, tinker toys, gift shop, pawspot pawspital, and other things.

Grace: Garden Center

Bone Boost: Everyone

Photo Makers- EVERYONE WHO CAN HELP OUT

Lancealot Daffy Tum-Tums- Threads You Created and Welcome Commitee

MAPLE - Welcome Commitee and Threads You Created

Freckles Jolly Tum Tums - Threads You Created and

SHANE-

EMILY-

Kryptonite Happy Tum-Tums

SPANGLE-

WALKER- Threads You created and Assistant To others

Jake Dingy Tum-Tums-

ROSIE-

SPIKE-

CINNAMON-

Samson Lucky Tum Tums-

YANKEE-

****NOTE****
To ADMINS: This is your official PawSpot job. Everyone expects you to keep up with threads you have created, if you are unable to PawSpot becomes overwhelmed with unused threads. This makes us unorganized. If you have a problem with your assigned job then please contact me or Reesee. We try to give everyone a significant job, or one that they have time for. If you do not see a job next to your name, then we either dont see you around much or we have ran out of jobs. More jobs will be posted ASAP, until then please try not to get upset. If you have any questions please contact me or Reesee!!!

****NOTE****
To Community:
This new setup should greatly improve our community! We cannot wait to here your comments, and concerns. If you think you can help out in any way, or you are determined enough to become an ADMIN please tell us in this thread.
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '07 3:45pm PST 
I hope everyone reads this. it is supppper important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kilimanjaro Hoover

Mr.- Picky- Pants!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:29am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseMiss Molly!

I get frustrated visiting PawSpot only to see there has been no activity!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Grace

Daddys- Princess

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:31am PST 
I make it by at least once a day when mom has to work, and ya, some days nothing changes
Lancealot {R.I.P 1983-1994}

Angel Bridge- Doggy- Runnin with- Sandy

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 6:48am PST 
I have to say your a take charge kind of girl and thats grreat! but... why cant you give the welcome comitee a welcome letter to send out
sorry but im just a dobie that likes everything to be orgainized as you have succeded but i dont know what im supposed to do on welcome comitee without a welcome letter
Hedwig: Sorry, Lance has an attitude when he is missing something BOL! Do you want him to write his own welcome letter or what? Sorry bout lance
Our Beloved- Roscoe

They call me Bug- Bug

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 7:39am PST 
may I ask who "we" is?

are we gonna vote in town officals? mayor, town council? we have a great town hall.
HedwigGir- ★

omnomnom

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 8:05am PST 
I love that idea!
HEDWIG FUR MAYORbig laugh
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '07 10:00am PST 
We is Reesee, Hedwig, and I. Those two pups have brilliant minds.

NEW WELCOME MESSAGE:

Hello,
The entire PawSpot community is thrilled to have you join us. Here at PawSpot you will be expieriencing the BEST of the groups and FUN. You will meet the kindest of all the pups and sweetest of administrators. We have various threads for each type of pup. We have a town hall, that you may go to for any qesutions, news, and other PawSpot topics. Anyof the dogs here would be happy to show you around or help you out. If you have any problems or concerns you may contact one of the administrators.

***INFO***
Welcome Commitee:
You may change the welcome message any way you want when you send it to the newest joins. This message is only a base, you can add as many things as you would like, evennts and news. Have FUN!
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 8:13am PST 
Newest Joins are as followed:

Connor

Jordan

Abigail

Nikki

Darby

Heidi

Rascal

Atlas

Aussie

Chloe

Peanut

Welcome Commitee:
These are the few you may start greeting. Every time a new member joins I will post it here. Thank you!
Molly

Adopt-Don't- Shop!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '08 8:16am PST 
By the way.... HAPPY 2008 EVERYBODY!!!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2