What do you love about your cairn?

Oliver

Join- group- Dog-opoly!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 5:29pm PST 
What do you love about your cairn? Is he super sweet, or super playful? Tell us about your cairn! big grin

cheer
Wrigley

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 6:01pm PST 
I love my cairns because they are all have unique personalities. Wrigley is the alpha and always has to be in charge and is super-independent but when I hold him in my arms and I can finally hear that exhale of giving in and relaxing, there is not better feeling in the world. Ben is supersweet and tender-hearted and just wants love; KoKo is attached to my hip and can't get more than two inches away from me. They are loving, playful, independent, and smart all wrapped up into one. I foster cairns too and over the past year have had 6 fosters that have moved onto foster homes and they have all be a joy to host too. Thanks for starting this group Ollie so we can all share our cairn stories!
Oliver

Join- group- Dog-opoly!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '07 6:19pm PST 
No problem, you know, you gave me another topic idea. smile

Cally

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 11:02am PST 
I love Cally because she is SO CUTE!! I love her SO MUCH! big grin
MacKenzie

Adopt a shelter- pup---PLEASE- !!!!!

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 5:04pm PST 
I love Cairns cause they are independent, smart, sooo cutebig laugh, bossy and yes sometimes loveable!!!!!
SONNY

Son Son,- Stink,Sonny- Bunny,

Barked: Tue Sep 9, '08 5:56pm PST 
OH MY GOODNESS, SONNY is just the most fasinating nosey dog I have ever known. He loves to bury things with his nose which always comes out black or brown. Hes always finding some kind of rodent in out rock wall. Most of all we love the fact that hes just so darn cute and loves to play. He loves his mom and dad and sister and brother. We love him with all our hearts hes our baby !