Wheel of Furtune!!!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Sam **Gone- but never- forgotten

Samboney Baloney- in the House!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 6:01am PST 
Ok pups! Got this game idea from my good friend Samson in a schnauzer group of ours and it is SOO much fun, I figured I'd bring it here.....So....here are the rules!

1. You can guess one letter per puzzle per day and one answer guess per puzzle per day. This applies to pup families, not just per pup, so that it is fair.
2. I am playing Pat and Constance will be Vanna, so either of us will pop in periodically to flip letters that have been correctly guessed or let a pup know they have correctly solved the puzzle.
3. The FIRST pup to answer correctly gets a point for that puzzle and the pup with the most points at the end of the week wins a rosette! Yay!

Have fun!applauselaugh out loudwavedancingway to gosnoopy

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 6:04am PST 
so here is your furst puzzle........

Holiday Song

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ (7) __ __ __(3) __ __ __(3) __ __ __ __ __(5) __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __(8)
The Count of- Monte Cristo

Which Way Did It- Go???

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 6:12am PST 
I would like to buy a vowel, Vanna.... A
thinking

This is gonna be FUN! I don't have the first clue as to what holiday song this would be... don't really have the first clue about anything but the effort is SO there!
snoopy

Roxy

I am Rocks in- Socks!

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 6:28am PST 
BOLbig laugh! You cant play Monte!! You be so silly! You are admin, and that wouldnt be fair!!! I just told Constance the answer to the puzzle, and I know she will tell you, so go play the dog below me buddy! hahaha, I woof you!applausebig laugh
The Count of- Monte Cristo

Which Way Did It- Go???

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '07 6:55am PST 
*SNIFF* cough cough - Wow - who would have thought there was so much snot in this big nose. BOL! Yeah - Constance can't keep a secret... I KNOW THE ANSWER - which is TOTALLY cool considering I never would have guessed it. Have fun all ya'll! It's a doozy! I'm rootin' for ya! way to go
Molly

Where's the- treat in this???

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:52am PST 
Is there an "S"???
Ruby Twosday

Ruby is such a- GEM!

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 4:43pm PST 
Is there a T?
Kira

Are you going to- eat that? I'll- eat it.

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:06pm PST 
Is there a G? cheer
Kira

Are you going to- eat that? I'll- eat it.

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:07pm PST 
Is there a G? cheer

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 9:55pm PST 
Sorry it took so long! Mom went Christmas shopping and I had to be crated and couldnt get to the computer!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ (7) T _ _ (3) _ _ _ (3) _ _ S_ _ (5) _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _8)

Sorry...No Gshrug

Keep going!! Almost there!!way to go
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4