Shih Tzu bauble ~ homemade

Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 12:40am PST 
Mum watches a lot of Paul O Grady on TV (hes a presenter/comedienne who loves animals and owns shih tzus).

Well last night (monday) he made a shih tzu bauble that looked so cute! And knowing that mum loves homemade things shes gonna attempt to make this. But we was also thinking that theres a lot of creative Tzu owners around who might wanna make this with us?

So if any of you guys are interested heres the link and if any of you do make it send us a pmail as we would love to see what creation you've donesmile remember it can be of any colours not just whitesmile

Heres the page and happy baubling tzu babies X

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/P/paulograd y/bauble.html

Wags and wiggles Quinn and mum X
Bobo

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '08 1:13pm PST 
I'm new to the group, but was intrigued by the homemade shih tzu bauble. I tried the link you posted, but it gave errors. I love to craft and would love to see and make this intertesting item.
Quinndred- Spirit

Yeap I do wiggle- when I walk:-)

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 2:30am PST 
Hi Bobo!

I just come across your msg and I tried the link again and I figured out what was wrong with it.

Theres a gap which makes the link invalid but if you get rid of the gap the link will work ~ just tried it today.

http://www.channel4.com/entertainment/tv/microsites/P/paul ogrady/bauble.html

Theres a gap on the paulogrady part if you push those letters together so theres no gap you can get to the page to make the ornament.

Have fun with it ~ mum made it and we kinda pulled it apart (cinders wanted to play tug of war the naughty lil sausage hehehehe)

Edited by author Sat Mar 15, '08 2:33am PST

Lily Angie

"If it's in my- mouth...it's- MINE"!

Barked: Tue Oct 21, '08 6:51pm PST 
hi! im lily angie from argentina ...just wanted to say hi to all of you...arent' we the cutest???blue dog