Group Prayer Thread & Candle Link

(Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Eve

Eve: aka Evil- Sidewinder

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 10:18pm PST 
hey Everypup ! in the past week ....our pal Ruby & i have been discussing the need for a prayer thread for our group. it has come to our attention that several of our pals could use the comfort of our friendship & prayers. a kind woof or two ! the brilliant Ruby hug has set us up with a candle page in our group links. we encourage any pup who wishes to ask for prayers to post here. don't forget .... if your posting for another pup include the id # or make a link to the pups page. we hope this thread brings some comfort & friendship to all that use it . hughughughughughug

LI GHT A CANDLE

Edited by author Wed Apr 16, '08 10:28am PST

Eve

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 7:06am PST 
hi pups ..... can we all send some prayers & well wishes to Abe #353793. he has recently had another surgery & was quite uncomfortable . i'm off to our new candle link to light a candle for him ....
bull-boy(my- sweet- angelboy)

hug me, kiss me- and PLAY with- me!

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:49am PST 
My buddy....and dear friend Sasquatch,crossed over to the bridge early this morning after a brief illness.... I will miss him very much,he was my 1st buddy and my mentor....and shall always be so.....Rest my pal......and,I shall make you wings to fly with.
hugs
Thumper

thumpers page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/234599

(this message was posted in light a candle by thumper)

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:51am PST 
ou make my MAMA cry. She has been so upst about me being so sad. She just wants to see me happy. I do not even know where I can get pups and kittys to pray for my MAMA. She found out today that her Heart is failing her. An aortic valve is almost stopped working and she has a 98% chance of dying if she does not get it replaced soon but no Surgeon will do her surgery here because she is 100+# overweight. If she does not have the surgery she will die soon and I do not want my MAMA to die. I lov her so much. She just want to see me happy in case if she dies she told me. I lov my MAMA and do not want her to die. The Heart Dr said if her Heart stops at home then she will not be able to be revived because there will be too much brain damage before she will getto the hospital. If she dies in the OR then they can repair her heart and revive her. Can you help set up pups and kittys to say Prayers for my MAMA. She is so scared. She does not want to die. Thank You

[Name of pawrents and address deleted for privacy]

That is my Mom amd Daddy. My Daddy will be going on a Heart Transplant list next year as he has a defribullater?pacemaker in his heart now. He has 1/4 of his Heart working and he has Sudden Death Symtrum.He has had 4 Heart Attacks within 2 years. He is only 47 this year. I do not want to loose my MAMA or Daddy. I lov them so much. Thank You for talking with me.
Lov and COCO Kisses PRAYING Miss COCO ,Mr BARNEY and Miss PEPPER and MAMA Kat

Dogster id: 641786

(this message was posted by coconut kisses about his pawpaw and mommie)

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 8:53am PST 
OK, so I went to the vet today for an all-day comprehensive exam. It's part of the Wellness Plan that Mum pays for monthly. I actually lost 10 pounds, so my Vet was happy about that, but...

Mum told Dad not to borrow trouble before it's here, whatever that means. All I know is that the Vet shaved my neck and took a needle biopsy of one of my glands to send to an outside lab. And the Vet thought she saw something below my heart on one of my chest xrays, but because she didn't see it on the other views she's sending the xray out to a radiologist for a second opinion.

So, there you go. Mum is SO certain that the gland will be a simple infection caused by my chronic ear problems and the darkness below my heart will be NOTHING to worry about that she brought the Vet and the Vet Techs their thank-you presents when she came to pick me up because we will NOT see them again before Christmas!!!

Saying our prayers with head bowed and paws crossed. Power of the Paw, baby, Power of the Paw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky lucy

www.dogster.com/dogs/364413

(this message was posted by lucky lucy )

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 9:09am PST 
this one came in my mommies mail from her friend.
this is a pwetty importand prayers woof request...

One of my friends named Mary needs prayer. (I have 4 Mary's that I love dearly.)

This Mary had to go to New Hampshire because her brother was hospitalized with blood clots in his lungs and his leg. He will not be out of danger until they have dissolved. When they begin to dissolve they can dislodged and go to his heart. He is also having severe headache so they just took him for a brain scan. He has had such pain that they have given him Morphine. I think she could use it just as much as him. I know it sounds like I'm joking but I'm sure it is true.

Worry will not change things but it is very hard NOT to worry.

The weather is bad and she is alone. She worries about her father who is taking this VERY bad.

Of course, this whole situation is VERY DANGEROUS so PLEASE, PLEASE be mindful of prayer when you think of them.

awesomes page:

http://www.dogster.com/dogs/530080
Abe- (7/31/2000-2- /15/2010)

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 9:32am PST 
Thanks Eve. You are such a good pal. I am feeling much better these days. It took me much longer to get over this last surgery. Mommy thinks it's because they took out a lymph node this time and not just a tumor. But, the last few days I've been acting much better. I even started my chemo so my mommy is hopeful that I will continue feeling as good as I have been. Please just pray that I don't have any more tumors any time soon. That's what the chemo is supposed to be for - to keep it from spreading. I am so thankful to have good pals like you all to pray for me and give me barks of encouragement. Love to all! hug
Abe- (7/31/2000-2- /15/2010)

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 9:53am PST 
I am lighting a candle for Roxy 646384 and praying that she continues to have good results from her treatment for lymphoma and continues to feel well. We are cheering for you Roxy! cheer
Eve

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 10:43am PST 
sending prayers to Thumper & Sasquatch & Family
hughughughughughughughug

prayers to Coconut Kisses Pawrents
hughughughughughughughug

Lucky Lucy .... sending prayers that they'll give you a clean bill of health for xmas ! hughughughughug

sending prayers for strength & comfort for Mary .... praying her brother will be alright . hughughughug
Eve

Barked: Mon Dec 10, '07 10:47am PST 
your welcome Abe .... praying for no more tumors good buddy.

sending lots of prayers for continued good health for sweet Roxy
she is so young to be in this battle .hughughughughug
i am off to light a candle for her right now snoopy
  (Page 1 of 20: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20