How did you get your name???

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Lily

As sweet as lily- the flower!

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 11:20am PST 
My previous owner had named me Lily already. My Mommy and Daddy adopted me from the Humane Society and liked my name so they kept me as Lily. Mommy said it is a perfect name for the Diva I am!

snoopy
Ms Gigi

Don't hate me- 'cause I'm- beautiful

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 10:13pm PST 
I was a rescue but my mommy says I rescued the family and not the other way around. My name was already "Gigi" and I didn't want another name so my family just calls me by my original name. We all like my name.big grin
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 10:16pm PST 
My mommy and daddy put a lot of thought into my name. They decided on "Grace" because I am a real gift to them. I almost died in surgery when I was spayed, but when I pulled through, they started calling me "Amazing Gracie" and it stuck.

Glamorous- Princess- ValaV

I lead the- Glamorous- life!!!!!- giggles

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 9:54pm PST 
wavewave Hi Everyone ..... My mom adopted me at 6 months from pug rescue ...She had been thinking for a long time what to name a little girly girl when she got one!! I will never forget when my soon to be forever mom came to my foster pawrents house ... Mom walked in the door n I ran full pug tilt and leapt in the air she caught me!!! I gave her lots of kisses.... When we got home she put on Stargate Sg-1 her favorite show (of all time) and there I was Vala ...a character on the show.... Mom really likes her cause she was soooooo funny, witty, smart and a great dresser like me (BOL) ... She added the Princess and a V ......... So u get Princess Vala V ,......... if you have ever watched the show I fit Vala's character to a T on the show...and well I am a Princess .... Mommies little babygirl

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Hugs
Princess Vala V .......... S.N.A.P.P. DIVA
Glamorous- Princess- ValaV

I lead the- Glamorous- life!!!!!- giggles

Barked: Mon Mar 17, '08 9:56pm PST 
wavewave Hi Everyone ..... My mom adopted me at 6 months from pug rescue ...She had been thinking for a long time what to name a little girly girl when she got one!! I will never forget when my soon to be forever mom came to my foster pawrents house ... Mom walked in the door n I ran full pug tilt and leapt in the air she caught me!!! I gave her lots of kisses.... When we got home she put on Stargate Sg-1 her favorite show (of all time) and there I was Vala ...a character on the show.... Mom really likes her cause she was soooooo funny, witty, smart and a great dresser like me (BOL) ... She added the Princess and a V ......... So u get Princess Vala V ,......... if you have ever watched the show I fit Vala's character to a T on the show...and well I am a Princess .... Mommies little babygirl

WHOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

Hugs
Princess Vala V .......... S.N.A.P.P. DIVA
Rosie~GMoA~

Me and My - Maxi's- adventures!

Barked: Tue Mar 18, '08 11:44am PST 
9 years ago my family found me in a feild near death. I was like skin stretched over a skeliton. I was covered in fleas so bad I was bleeding. They warmed me up, fed me, doctored me for fleas, took me out to go potty and I stood on my hind legs and peed higher up the light pole then my brother Chewey. Mom remembered a joke Jeff Foxworthy told about his aunt Rose winning the peeing for distance contest so she called me Rose. Rose soon became Rosie and that is how I got my name! way to go I was about 8 months old then they think I was born around the first week of May. So they gave me May 7th for a birthday

Edited by author Tue Mar 18, '08 11:46am PST

Stormy-Servi- ce/Therapy- Dog CGC

Nobody puts Baby- in a corner.

Barked: Sun Dec 14, '08 7:50pm PST 
My mom brought me home when I was 9 weeks old. Mom and Dad had to drive over one and a half hours to get me. It was over a mountain pass and it was raining and snowing. They named me Stormy. My full reg. name is from a book called Odd Thomas. Stormy was Odds forever love. So I'm call Stormy Forever Odd.
Amanda- "Mandy"- Chanel

I like to party,- party!

Barked: Tue Mar 20, '12 6:14pm PST 
Well, I was originally named "Princess" by my breeder. My family hated that name, so we combined the name "Amanda" with "Chanel", and I became "Amanda Chanel". I don't respond to my new name that well, so I am called by my nickname "Mandy". That's the story about how I got my name.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2