Where did everyone go?

Layla Ali

Hi there...wanna- be my friend??

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 1:39pm PST 
Anyone out there??

Just want to say hi...see if anyone has any exciting plans for the holidays??

We are celabrating Christmas on the 22nd and my grandma and grandpa are coming over to our house. I'm excited this will be my first one with my forever family!! cheer
Gunner

Mr. Droopy Lips

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 9:32am PST 
Hi Layla,

We are still here, we've just been really busy with the howlidays coming up! We don't know what we are going to do yet, but I'm sure we will get lots of treats!!! smile

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Be safe around those fireworks though!!! smile

~Gunner~
Layla Ali

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 10:15am PST 
Hey Gunner...Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too!!!!
hughughughughughughughug

bull-boy(my- sweet- angelboy)

hug me, kiss me- and PLAY with- me!

Barked: Thu Dec 13, '07 9:23am PST 
me been barking myself that bark too.
where are all my droopy lippers at?thinking
Layla Ali

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '08 9:52am PST 
wave Hey Bull-boy I'm still here way to go
Pheonix

Whose the dog?- Pheonix is the- dog!

Barked: Tue Mar 25, '08 12:47am PST 
Hi all, how is everyone? Sorry I havent been barkin gout any messages at all the last few months....first mum got sick, then alot of bad family stuff happened, then mum had her shoulder operation done...then mum got a new job in January......then we got Lycan (my new boxer brother) last week to keep me company while mum and dad and the junior furlesse's are away during the day. I have asked Lycan to join us in this group as I think he will fit in well with us.

Anywoof must keep going as I have a few other bark msgs to leave in the other groups I am in.
Pheonix

Whose the dog?- Pheonix is the- dog!

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 12:38am PST 
Hey all you droppy lip boxers! I am not sure if you all know but I have got a new droopy lip brother! I am getting mum to take a photo of lycan to add to the droopy photo trail as soon as he is better from his surgery tomorrow (he has to have a stitch removed from his "boy" surgery....and he will be fine cos he's my brother and hes tough!).....

We hope everywoof out there is in good health and enjoying life!hug