ECS as cuddlers

Lilli (now- over the- rainbow 20

cutie

Barked: Mon Dec 3, '07 1:04pm PST 
I have had 4 ESC. I have fouond that males tend not to cuddle. I have one now that does cuddle but not for long. I also have a female and she is all over me. Lays accross my chest on my lap if my legs are stretched out she is laying her head on my legs. I also notice in the books they say the females will cuddle mor.
Argo

My enthusiasm- kicks my owners- cynacism!

Barked: Tue Aug 12, '08 11:37pm PST 
Good info...when I add to my crew, I'll try to find a female. My male is not a cuddler - he likes to be near me, but he isn't a lap dog.
John Lennon

All you need is- love

Barked: Wed Nov 5, '08 9:11am PST 
I have a male who is ALL OVER ME ALL THE TIME. He will not sleep unless he's cuddled in my arms and forget sitting doing anything else he has to have at least a chin or paw on me. I think it's how you are with them when their young...

Theo

I like to shake- it

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 7:55pm PST 
Theo is a complete snuggle monster. Unless he's pooped from the beach when he trots off to collapse in his bed... I would say he likes about 20 mins of cuddles for each hour of couch time. He also LOVES naps on weekend mornings, curling up on my feet in bed.
Until he was about 5 months though, he was really hesitant to curl up with me, so maybe it's a confidence thing too.