New Member Introductions

☆ Nikaya ☆

&hearts Husky- Love &hearts

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 9:47am PST 
Hello. Welcome to my newly created group on Siberian Huskies. Please also take a moment to read our rules and policies. Please post a little bit about yourself and your dogs (if you have them.) This group is welcome to anyone who has an interest in Sibes. Welcom to the Group!

Good Sledding & Happy Trails...dog

*Somehow this post was posted twice. Please pay no mind to it.

Edited by author Fri Nov 30, '07 11:17am PST

☆ Nikaya ☆

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 6:21pm PST 
Welcome Zerlina to the Sibes 4 Me Group. I hope to that you will find this group satisfactory. If you any further questions feel free to post them. This group is here for Siberian Husky lovers. So feel free to share in the love. big grin Any questions that are posted I will try my best to answer them through friends and other resources. Also, please take a minute to introduce yourself under new member introductions.

"Sibes 4 Me and Nothing Else,"

Caitlyn ( Nikaya's mom)
☆ Nikaya ☆

Barked: Wed Dec 19, '07 9:43am PST 
Welcome to all the new members!  Sorry, I haven't been able to post a welcome to everyone individually.  I've been busy.  Anyway, welcome everyone to the Sibes 4 Me group! 

Edited by author Wed Dec 19, '07 9:44am PST

jasmine

jasmine-lovebug,- diva, angel girl

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 2:32pm PST 
HI MY NAME IS JASMINE SERENITY MY DOB IS 04/07/2007 I HAVE A WONDERFUL HUMAN FAMILY IT ALSO INCLUDES A 12 YR. OLD LAB/BEAGLE MIX BROWNIE , 6 YR.OLD GRAY/WHITE KITTY NAME SPRINGER AND 8 YR OLD BROWN TABBY KITTY NAME BABY.
Ruby

A real gem

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 8:51am PST 
Hello everyone. My name is Ruby and I,m 5 years young. I've been with my family since I was 6 weeks old. I have a brother, Buddy. He is a bluetick beagle and he is 6 years young. Problem is we don't get along. Mom wishes we did, cause she is getting tired of always having to keep us apart. But she loves us both very much. I love walks in the woods and pig ears. Well enough about me. Hope to learn and have some fun here.wave