Noah's Bark Woofery! Grand Opening!

Scruffkins- McGruff- Holmes

Mutts just wanna- have fun!!

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 8:23pm PST 
Yep! Its true! Mom has opened up an online dog bakery! We've always loved her homemade treats, and she loved them too because she knew exactly what we were eating. No nasty chemicals or dyes. We went to a dog park for my birthday and mom had a batch of her homemade peanut butter swirls. The dog owners and dogs loved them so much that they suggested that mom open up her own dog bakery... and thats what she did! Its still under works, but we're hoping one day to have a very big website. Right now we only have Christmas cookies, but I can tell you from personal experience that they are grrrreat!! And as mommy and grandma say, they make great gifts for friends with dogs and stocking stuffers. My personal favorite are the little gingerbread men and women. They smell so good and dad gives me the evil eye because these cookies are all mine!! We also now offer Hannukah Noshers! The perfect Hannukah gift for your furry friend!

We are currently offering a Christmas Special! Buy more than one item and recieve $3 off your order!! Yay!

Noah's Bark Woofery!

XOXO
Cosmo