Agility Blessing....

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Ruby NAJ NA- OAJ OA

Agility =]

Barked: Sun Nov 25, '07 2:44pm PST 
A friend from Dogchannel gave this to me...

Agility Blessing...
May the tunnels not have too much suction, May the course be fun and fast. May your dog not stop to say “hello” To the photographer they pass! May the table not be too slippery, May the Chute house no scary beast, May all the yellow parts be touched with one little toe, at least. May the wind be always at your back, May no bars fall o the ground. May the A-frame have no stop sign on top, May the judge’s whistle never sound May your dog obey all correct commands And ignore the ones that are wrong. May your heart be light, your feet be sure And the bond with your dog grow strong.
♥Redd-NAJ-OAJ NA&hearts

Beagles are- angels on Earth- w/o wings

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 3:50am PST 
wow! That's good... who gave that 2 ya?
♥- Piper AX- AXJ &hearts

Agility :)

Barked: Mon Nov 26, '07 6:23pm PST 
You know Cody the Westie from DC? He gave it to me. I like it too!

♥Redd-NAJ-OAJ NA&hearts

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 1:37pm PST 
Sweet~how's everything goin?
Kenzie

Flyin to the- Moon/Playing- with the Stars

Barked: Sun Dec 9, '07 3:02pm PST 
May all the yellow parts be touched with one little toe, at least.*

That was cool!!!

* I did it!!! No bailing!!! I got my OA, OAJ AND NF titles this weekend!!!

--Kenzie
♥Redd-NAJ-OAJ NA&hearts

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 7:55am PST 
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go, Kenzie!!!! I have my NAJ and OAJ- it's the STD titles that give me trouble. we only have 26 days and six hours until our next show!!!!!!!!!!cheerapplauselaugh out loudsmilesmileapplausecheersnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopywaveapplause%: D%dancingdancingway to goway to go
♥Redd-NAJ-OAJ NA&hearts

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 7:56am PST 
can you tell we're excited?
♥- Piper AX- AXJ &hearts

Agility :)

Barked: Tue Dec 11, '07 3:07pm PST 
WHOO!!! GREAT JOB KENZIE!!! YAY!!!!!cheercheercheercheerdogdogdogdogsnoopysnoopysnoopypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyparty Ruby has her NA and NAJ and is one leg away from getting her OAJ!!! She doesn't have any legs in Open STD. STD has its own problems right Redd? Its easier to move up in Jumpers. I have just one Q, but its in Novice STD. I have only been to a show for one day and thats it. BUT YAY! Our show is getting closer Redd! Hooray!
♥Redd-NAJ-OAJ NA&hearts

Barked: Mon Jan 7, '08 9:08am PST 
Hey Guys!!!! Redd and I finally got out of Novice Standard!!!!!!! WHOOOHOOO!
Kenzie

Flyin to the- Moon/Playing- with the Stars

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '08 4:03pm PST 
Redd, welcome to the world of Open! You will probably find that the Open courses are significantly more difficult than the Novice courses, and sometimes they are even worse than Excellent*.

*Mom knows that because she runs both Open and Excellent at our trials. Cheri is in Excellent.

Good luck at your next trial you guys. We won't have AKC agility again until probably May, unless we go out of town, but we have UKC agility at the end of this month, and we will try to do some NADAC this year. Mom thinks I was made for NADAC!!!.

--Kenzie
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2