BOL Bodha. i didn't think anyone payed attention here anymore either
Bluebell &- Azra

Who's calling me- a Poodle?

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 4:35pm PST 
I pop in every now and again, but no noe is ever posting frown

Bodha Lei- (Rainbow- Bridge)

i blame the- cat...

Barked: Sun Dec 2, '07 4:36pm PST 
I check in occasionally, but there are never any new posts so.... how ya been?
Diesel

if i want it,- it's mine

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '07 1:53pm PST 
oh you know how it is. for some reason around here has been slow for the holidays, even claer to Thanksgiving we weren't booked solid. it's crazy! people must be doin it themselves or some other silly thing

i blame the- cat...

Barked: Wed Dec 12, '07 5:51pm PST 
I'm glad to hear it isn't just us, we've been busy, but definitely not as busy as past years. I don't know why, but I wish they would all wake up tomorrow and realize they need to get the dog groomedbig grin we'll see. But it has given me time to really work on my scissoring . I've also made the decision to compete next year (yikes!) and I'm going to go for my MG Cert. So I've at least had time to think too, which doesn't happen often.
Diesel

if i want it,- it's mine

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '07 8:43am PST 
Bol Bodha. i want to get cert. but i still haen't been able to take one of their seminars which you have to to even start testingconfused but i'm at least doing one competition next year, and so far it's going to be the Georgia show in March. hopefully i can find a terrier and maybe a mutt since right now my options are two spaniels laugh out loud.

i blame the- cat...

Barked: Mon Dec 24, '07 4:10pm PST 
I'm considering Intergroom which will be upon us before we know it. I have a customer with a Wheatie who had said she would be willing to let him come to a competition with me, but he's had health problems as of late so I didn't want to bring it up again just yet. I looked at prices to "rent" a dog at the show. holy s*@! not cheap! I can understand their reasoning why, doesn't make it any less expensive though. My next dog is definitely going to be a Standard. Cream so I can color it. smile I know I need to go to a seminar too, but they don't make it easy as far as location goes. I think that is a big reason why more people don't go for their MGC, who has the money to travel all over the country to go to a seminar, then finding a locations for each test, which are never close by either. I think they really need to make it more accessible to all.

Edited by author Mon Dec 24, '07 4:13pm PST

Diesel

if i want it,- it's mine

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '07 2:50pm PST 
deffinately. well at least if nothing else i'm still a memeber just not certified yet. i've been looking into NPGA (i think it is) since they offer certification as well.
Cherish

Team Edward/ I- love Bear

Barked: Mon Feb 11, '08 6:00am PST 
Hey Everyone, how are you guys doing? i am fine, my mommy got a new puppy for christmas from my human sister and grandma, he is a Shih Tuz, he is 3 monthes old, and then mommy got a other Shih Tuz puppy, He is 11 weeks old now, The 3 monthes old one is on Dogster now his name is Rupert,
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2