The Story Game

My Buddy Buster

I Love Lucy

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '07 6:36pm PST 
Here we are all storytellers. In this Game the only object is to create a great story. I'll start a story by writing a few paragraphs and then you pick up wherever the story was left off. When another pup has written a little more take up the story where they left off and so on.
Remember to copy and paste the previous part of the story above your part so we can all keep up with what's going on. big grin

Lucy woke up one morning and looked out the window. "Oh boy! Snow!"
Sure enough little white ice feathers were floating around creating an elaborate and beautiful dance across the sky.
"I think I'll go run around in it!"
Lucy stretched, then bounded outside.
♥Maya- ♥

Maya, Maya,- Papaya, Fee fi- fo Maya!

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 7:27pm PST 
Sure enough little white ice feathers were floating around creating an elaborate and beautiful dance across the sky.

As soon as she stepped outside her front door, she halted and took a deep breath. Lucy had never before seen snow, but all of her doggy pals had told her about it and she just couldn't wait fur her first ever winter (she had been born in the beginning of summer). Her friends had told her that snow was a white, soft thing you could walk on and that humans often made delicate tennis balls out of them. They also told her that it was edible and was tasteless, turning into cool water in your mouth. She couldn't wait to experience the wonderful thing everyone called "snow".
My Buddy Buster

I Love Lucy

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '07 10:19pm PST 

As soon as she stepped outside her front door, she halted and took a deep breath. Lucy had never before seen snow, but all of her doggy pals had told her about it and she just couldn't wait fur her first ever winter (she had been born in the beginning of summer). Her friends had told her that snow was a white, soft thing you could walk on and that humans often made delicate tennis balls out of them. They also told her that it was edible and was tasteless, turning into cool water in your mouth. She couldn't wait to experience the wonderful thing everyone called "snow".

Just as Lucy got outside Buster came bounding and leaping across the yard from the house across the street.
"Lucy!" he yelped sliding to a halt just barely in time to avoid bowling her over, "Isn't this great?"
Maya came plowing through the snow from another of the houses nearby. But unlike the other pups, Maya didn't look very happy. This was unusual because she loved snow.

♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 5:20pm PST 

Just as Lucy got outside Buster came bounding and leaping across the yard from the house across the street.
"Lucy!" he yelped sliding to a halt just barely in time to avoid bowling her over, "Isn't this great?"
Maya came plowing through the snow from another of the houses nearby. But unlike the other pups, Maya didn't look very happy. This was unusual because she loved snow.

"What's wrong?" Asked Lucy and Buster in unison. "ACHOOO!! Well, I was out this morning really early, playing in the snow while taking my morning walk, and I started eating tons and tons of snow and rolling on it..ACHOOO!!! And an hour later I didn't feel so goodcry. I have a headache and I keep on sneezing, what a great day to start the holidays..." Maya said with great effort.
My Buddy Buster

I Love Lucy

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 8:16am PST 

"What's wrong?" Asked Lucy and Buster in unison. "ACHOOO!! Well, I was out this morning really early, playing in the snow while taking my morning walk, and I started eating tons and tons of snow and rolling on it..ACHOOO!!! And an hour later I didn't feel so good. I have a headache and I keep on sneezing, what a great day to start the holidays..." Maya said with great effort.

"Oh poor Maya." Lucy said.
"Gee Maya, I'm really sorry about that. How about we go over to my house for hot tea and leave the snow play for later."
♥Maya- ♥

Barked: Fri Nov 30, '07 5:43pm PST 

"What's wrong?" Asked Lucy and Buster in unison. "ACHOOO!! Well, I was out this morning really early, playing in the snow while taking my morning walk, and I started eating tons and tons of snow and rolling on it..ACHOOO!!! And an hour later I didn't feel so good. I have a headache and I keep on sneezing, what a great day to start the holidays..." Maya said with great effort.

"Gee Maya, I'm really sorry about that. How about we go over to my house for hot tea and leave the snow play for later."

"Oh, that would be ACHOO!!..that would be pawsome! Let's go!" and just as Maya was about to leave with her buddies, Kena came running at them. "Ughhh...it's my little sister..."Maya said.
"Hiya Hiya guys! Watcha doin?" Kena asked.
"Ummm..nothing..."Maya instantly answered.
"Oh...cause I brought ginger bread man treats fur everyone! I made them myself!" Kena said.
Maya felt mean fur not wanting her sister to come along after she had made kindly treats fur everyone.
"One sec, Kena" Maya said, and went to aske Lucy and Buster if it was alright if she could tag along, and they said it was fine.
"Okay, would you like to join us, Kena? We are going to walk over to Buster's fur some hot tea, and we could have your treats with that. What do you say?" Maya told Kena.
"Pawsome! Thanks fur letting me come!" Kena answered.
And they walked into the woods towards Busters home.
My Buddy Buster

I Love Lucy

Barked: Sat Dec 1, '07 3:46pm PST 

"Oh, that would be ACHOO!!..that would be pawsome! Let's go!" and just as Maya was about to leave with her buddies, Kena came running at them. "Ughhh...it's my little sister..."Maya said.
"Oh...cause I brought ginger bread man treats fur everyone! I made them myself!" Kena said.
Maya felt mean fur not wanting her sister to come along after she had made kindly treats fur everyone.
"One sec, Kena" Maya said, and went to aske Lucy and Buster if it was alright if she could tag along, and they said it was fine.
"Okay, would you like to join us, Kena? We are going to walk over to Buster's fur some hot tea, and we could have your treats with that. What do you say?" Maya told Kena.

When they got there Buster made sure everypup had a seat then went to make hot tea while Kenya passed around the cookies.
"AAACHHOOOOOOO!"
Everypup jumped as Maya let out a Great Dane sized sneeze.
"Bless you!" Buster called from the kitchen. He brought out the tray with tea mugs on it then ran to go find some tissues.
My Buddy- Buster

Loyal Friend

Barked: Mon Aug 25, '08 4:43pm PST 

When they got there Buster made sure everypup had a seat then went to make hot tea while Kenya passed around the cookies.
"AAACHHOOOOOOO!"
Everypup jumped as Maya let out a Great Dane sized sneeze.
"Bless you!" Buster called from the kitchen. He brought out the tray with tea mugs on it then ran to go find some tissues.

Nestle, Buster's baby sister walked drousily into the room when she heard all the voices.
"What all you doin'?" she asked.
"Sorry, little one. did we wake you?"