General Chit Chat

(Page 1385 of 1385: Viewing entries 13841 to 13848)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1376  1377  1378  1379  1380  1381  1382  1383  1384  1385  
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Jun 19, '17 9:32pm PST 
Here... clear and calm with heat starting to ramp up again.
rosco

LET ALL- CREATURES PRAISE- GOD PSALM 150:6

Barked: Mon Jun 19, '17 11:20pm PST 
Don't over extend yourself, auntie Pam. smile

Glad it cooled off for you. Same thing happened here. We got rain and it's cooler and much nicer today than it has been.
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jun 21, '17 2:42am PST 
Was the anniversary of my Mum's death today. I miss her still after 48 years

Racoons had a wreaking party last night (not the old 2 that come at dusk.. they are gentle souls).. My two huge flowerpots one with the Holly in from Christmas and both had my precious saved Foxgloves seeds in that were growing nicely are ripped out. Holes dug everywhere around too..and then the painted glass hummingbird feeder I was given for my 60th birthday .. the neck just broke/chipped so I cannot use it. This place is hexed.

We had to go into ACE for a new bathroom sink faucet and in there they had the identical feeder.. the bottle is lightly tinted green and of course not painted. Jay bought it for me bless him.

Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Wed Jun 21, '17 11:18pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Fri Jun 23, '17 9:00pm PST 
Its 100F today heat index of 117f.. no rain.. any chance of rain melted away. Everything is dying. Cant work outside . Stuff to do but its just too hot.
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jun 25, '17 2:20am PST 
We had a drop in heat to 88F so I mowed.
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Sun Jun 25, '17 9:04pm PST 
Everything is burning up here.. even the native plants are dying.. its dust here. desperate for rain. Just as well no butterflies as yet.. so little for them to feed on.

Only thing that is thriving is the pear tree.. and it is loaded.. but we need rain. Temps back up tp 95F and rising again
Flicka ~ CGC

Barked: Tue Jun 27, '17 2:05pm PST 
Morning all....

Couldnt get in to dogster yesterday. Grocery day today.

Well FINALLY... taken over 6 years.... my Trumpet vines I grew from seed taken from one on the fence at the apartment.. has a flower !! They are regarded as invasive weeds here weeds that spread.. tell that to my two I have had to nurse along ! First flower ever ! The Hummer love them . Each year I have waited (they grow wild down the road !) and nothing.. well one of the two has a flower this year !

Took Flicka out at 10pm last night .. and the last big branch remaining from the Black Walnut in the Inner is down. Didnt even hear it ! It in 3 pieces.. fell where we hoped it would and it only took a small piece of the Lilac with it.. which is burning up and struggling in this heat anyway. The squirrels have lost the Highway in the Sky from mid front to mid back ! I guess I know what we are doing on Wednesday. The big trunk is fine for now and has one of the big feeders on it.

hughughughughughughughug
  (Page 1385 of 1385: Viewing entries 13841 to 13848)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1376  1377  1378  1379  1380  1381  1382  1383  1384  1385