Sometime soon,

Rex

If it's a cat,- chase it!!

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 1:26pm PST 
Someone should just step in and write something!
Simba

Mr. Atos

Barked: Wed Nov 7, '07 6:15pm PST 
Hi Group!! I know, no one writes!! Well I'm going to start wrinting... you better respond. Kidding.
Well I'm a German Shepard, oviously. LOL I am a police dog, and I also have a partner. He is Officer Diehl. He's SO COOL!! Well talk to all you German Shepards later, SIMBA BIMBA puppy
Rex

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '07 7:30am PST 
Police dogs are such special dogs! You have to have such control and training! Me, I am just a pet, but mom makes me train everyday, now that she got her eyesight back. Maybe, you could give us other GSDs pointers?
Keep up the good work!

Rex

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '07 5:48pm PST 
Still waiting??????
**JENNA**- (in memory)

You can love me!

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '08 6:13pm PST 
Hi everyone!

I'm getting my human mom to type this while I sit beside her at the computer. way to go

Life is pretty good here. My mom did abandon me and Oliver (the little dog in the house) while she went to Florida after Christmas. We weren't all that pleased with her but at least she put us in a good kennel and we had each other for company.

It's nice and warm here in southwestern Ontario right now. It pretty wet outside so mom won't let me of the leash.

How come there are no emoticons that look like a GSD?shrug
CH Snowy,- CGC, TDI,- HC, HIC

Born to be- wild!!

Barked: Wed Jan 23, '08 8:11pm PST 
Hi everyone!

My name is Snow White and I am new here - I came to live with my new family last Saturday and so far it's been great! I thought I would be lonely but I was wrong. There is another white shepherd that reminds me of my mom. In fact she wants to bathe me and herd me like mom. There is also another GSD. She loves to play and she shares her toys with me.

Are there any GSDs out there? and will you be my friend???

Snow White the pup