Close X

(Page 323 of 323: Viewing entries 3221 to 3228)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323  

Barked: Fri Oct 16, '15 3:35pm PST 
Is anyone writing anything amazing these days? We have this great coffee house to share our writing and our ideas - there must be some creative ideas floating around?
The Wild- Ones

Barked: Sun Oct 18, '15 1:40pm PST 
Sorry Creampuff, our mommy is not very creative!

Sweetest Little- Kitty Ever
Barked: Sun Oct 18, '15 1:42pm PST 
But YOU are creative! Mommies just type. MOL

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '15 12:54pm PST 
Does anybody have a Halloween story or song or poem?

What are your costumes this year?

Barked: Fri Oct 30, '15 8:13pm PST 
We are LUCKY!! Mommy doesn't make us dress up! She made the dog, Rubio, dress us as a football once, she was a football player! She is going to be Rosie the Riveter this year.

A man is walking home alone late one foggy night... when behind him, he hears Bump... BUMP... BUMP... Walking faster, he looks back and through the fog he makes out the image of an upright casket banging its way down the middle of the street toward him. BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... Terrified, the man sprints toward his home, the casket bouncing quickly behind him FASTER... FASTER... BUMP... BUMP... BUMP... He runs up to his door, fumbles with his keys, opens the door, rushes in and slams and locks the door behind him.
However, the casket crashes through his door, with the lid of the casket clapping-clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP... clappity-BUMP... on his heels, the terrified man runs.
Rushing upstairs to the bathroom, the man locks himself in. His heart is pounding; his head is reeling; his breath is coming in sobbing gasps.
With a loud CRASH the casket breaks down the door. Bumping and clapping toward him. The man screams and reaches for something, anything, but all he can find is a bottle of cough syrup!
Desperate, he throws the cough syrup at the casket...
The coffin stops

Barked: Sat Oct 31, '15 1:20pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Mr. Kitty

Tough Boy
Barked: Sun Nov 1, '15 7:36am PST 
Dewey that was funny big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

I have a girl and Charly is her name
She makes me smile and makes me laugh
All through out my day..

I am in love with this special girl
I am the luckiest man cat
In the world....

way to gohamster danceway to go

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '15 5:58pm PST 
Mr Kitty! kissingkissingkissing

A New York Divorce Lawyer died and arrived at the pearly gates. Saint Peter asks him "What have you done to merit entrance into Heaven?"

The Lawyer thought a moment, then said, "A week ago, I gave a quarter to a homeless person on the street."

Saint Peter asked Gabriel to check this out in the record, and after a moment Gabriel affirmed that this was true.

Saint Peter said, "Well, that's fine, but it's not really quite enough to get you into Heaven."

The Lawyer said, "Wait Wait! There's more! Three years ago I also gave a homeless person a quarter."

Saint Peter nodded to Gabriel, who after a moment nodded back, affirming this, too, had been verified.

Saint Peter then whispered to Gabriel, "Well, what do you suggest we do with this fellow?"

Gabriel gave the Lawyer a sidelong glance, then said to Saint Peter, "Let's give him back his 50 cents and tell him to go to Hell."
  (Page 323 of 323: Viewing entries 3221 to 3228)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  314  315  316  317  318  319  320  321  322  323