THE WRITERS' COFFEE HOUSE

(Page 298 of 298: Viewing entries 2971 to 2975)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298  
Ebony

Ebby the- Extertminator- !!!!!

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 7:24am PST 
Creampuff that does some pawsome dancingdancingdancingdancing I don't mind being nice and social with the boys but our club house is still for "GIRL'S ONLY" big laughbig laughbig laughlaugh out loud

I love cookies and snacks and for them to have some catnip in them to...Yummy yummy dancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingdancinghappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance
BEATRICE

Beatrice is home- to stay

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 6:12pm PST 
Creampuff and I thought that we could open our clubhouses here at the TCT as long as we dont forget we are really all one big group. If we have meetings at our clubhouses, then when we come back together with the boys we will all have so many new things to say to each other.

Should we open "clubhouse" threads? We dont want to be divisive but we thought it could be fun.
Charly

Barked: Thu May 28, '15 9:54pm PST 
Oh Beatrice, that is a fun idea! We can still have our coffee house for everyone, but then our own threads for our own clubhouses! Cute idea!

Just wanted to let you all know that mommy got in trouble for coming on Dogster and Catster while she was at work (on her breaks and lunch, but a no no on "city" property!) So that is why we haven't been around as much! We will still b able to visit all the threads on momy's day off, she just has to limit her time now!

Ebony

Ebby the- Extertminator- !!!!!

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 7:16am PST 
Charly I am sorry that your mommy got in trouble shockshockshockfrownfrownfrownfrown I know you will still find a way to be here...MOL...

Beatrice that is a pawsome idea cheercheercheercheercheer It wont be like we are dividing anyone up but it would be so much fun to have our own club houses....happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dance

Now I can tell brother Mr. Kitty to STAY OUT..."Girls only"...MOL....
Charly

Barked: Fri May 29, '15 3:17pm PST 
Yes, a girl's only club! Hee hee! We can tell all our secrets and talk about the boys!!
  (Page 298 of 298: Viewing entries 2971 to 2975)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  289  290  291  292  293  294  295  296  297  298