IM SUPER SORRY GUYS! READ IMMEDIATELY

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Max my sevice companion

I love to lie on- mommies lap

Barked: Sat Apr 5, '08 9:08am PST 
Weeennnnnniiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeees funlaugh out loudthinkingapplauseapplausedogdogsnoopysnoopy
Mia

If it hits the- floor I own it

Barked: Tue Apr 8, '08 3:15pm PST 
By Mia's Mom-I must say watching my little weenie running through the new green grass with her tongue hanging out and her ears flapping in the wind is a wonderful sight. This time last year she was so small that I didn't want her out too much unless it was warm enough, now she is finding the joys of the outdoors. Mia was super tiny when we got her and we kept her close to us to make sure she was warm enough. We own 5 acres in the country so we have a large area for her to run in. We also put up a big dog run (chainlink fencing) for her and her sister to play in and they have fun all day. Has anyone else noticed their doxie isn't afraid of anything. We had hail last night and it was so loud, but Mia didn't even stop playing with her toys. Is that a trait or just my little girl?
Rufus A.

I love the- Summertime and- Dogster

Barked: Mon Oct 13, '08 5:40pm PST 
can we go to Dixie land

Rufus A.

I love the- Summertime and- Dogster

Barked: Wed Oct 29, '08 6:28pm PST 
Hey it is okay... Can we all get together soon?
Maybe a cookout..,...no...not really (not a weenie roast)
bol
Rufuswave
Dr Scooter

I love Rufus~ he- is- my BFF!

Barked: Sat Sep 25, '10 11:18pm PST 
Hi Rufus, our Weenie family just joined. I see it has been idle here for some time so shall we see what we can do to put some life in all of us? We are fun in nature and love to play. Come on Rufus my most handsome friend. Wanna play??????????????? cheercheercheercheer

Edited by author Sat Sep 25, '10 11:19pm PST

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2