3rd Annual Luv-a-Bully March (BSL) - Sat. October 27! In Brea.

Oscar

I am not a pig.

Barked: Fri Oct 12, '07 1:09pm PST 
OUTRAGED DOG OWNERS WILL MARCH IN PROTEST TO HALT BREED DISCRIMINATION ON SAT. OCTOBER 27, 2007
Oppose Breed Specific Legislation (BSL)!

ROVERlution.org, a grassroots protest movement (started OC Vet Paula Terifaj) comprised of dog owners opposed to BSL is holding its Third Annual LUV-A-BULLY MARCH! Please join us for this important event as dog owners and their dogs peacefully demonstrate to send a strong message: We will continue to protect our dogs from unjust and discriminatory laws and practices! This year, 9 Marches in cities across the country are taking place on Saturday, October 27th!

CALIFORNIA LOCATION: Founders Veterinary Clinic, 330 N. Brea Blvd. 10 a.m. to 12 noon.

OTHER LOCATIONS:
Indianapolis, Indiana
Kansas City, Missouri
Pelham, Alabama
West Palm Beach, Florida
Chicago, Illinois
Lincoln & Scottsbluff, Nebraska
Voorhees, New Jersey.

If you can, please attend the LUV-A-BULLY MARCH nearest you -- Visit ROVERlution's web site, www.roverlution.org for more details and "Packleader" contact info for each city. Luv-a-Bully T-shirts and dog bandanas also available at the website (Shop Roverlution) to help support this cause.

Thank you for your interest and for allowing this post.
Sue & Oscar
Irvine, CA (suealias1@gmail.com)

PLEASE CROSS-POST & GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT THE UPCOMING OCTOBER 27th MARCHES!

PS: Host a Luv-a-Bully March in your own city next year! Contact the General Packleader through the ROVERlution website.
Pacey-CGC

To err is human,- to forgive is- canine

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 9:29pm PST 
I am so glad that you are involved with a dog causesnoopy I send out emails about charity walks all the time.

I am not a "bully" breed, but I have had a pit-bull roommate; and between the 6lbs poodle or the 80lbs pit-bull, guess who ran the house? It was me.

I think that the breed gets a bad wrap. I am glad there is a walk to help educate people on how wonderful the breed ishug
Oscar

I am not a pig.

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '07 10:16pm PST 
Thanks Pacey - Please let your roommate know of the Luv-a-Bully March! Brea is not that far... really! Okay, it is - but it's for a good cause.

Sue & Oscar
Irvine, CA
puppy

Pacey-CGC

To err is human,- to forgive is- canine

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '07 10:00am PST 
I wish I could invite Angus (my old roommate, the pit). Angus and his dad moved far away, because his dad got a new job. I was so sad when Angus left, he always left extra breakfast in his bowl for me.

You should come out to the howl-o-ween parade at the end of the month, its in Belmont Shores. Here is the webiste for more information: www.hautedogs.orghug