What are you Thankful for?

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 49)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Benson

Eat, sleep, play- & nap...Life is- great!

Barked: Mon Oct 12, '09 6:35am PST 
I"m thankful for such a good life...my mom & dad that love me so, my pals next door that I play with every day and my brother Jayke watching out for me from the Bridge.

Happy Thanksgiving every pup!
Maxi now- with angel- wings

I am always- smiling

Barked: Mon Nov 16, '09 6:07am PST 
I know we have not been around much but we are thankful for all of our friends on dogster we love you all very much
happy thanksgiving
Jenna

Home Sweet- Home...

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 6:35pm PST 
I am thakful for a forever home. I was a rescue at 7 months. Mom and Dad came into that place where I lived in a cage waiting for a family. When we all walked out of the shelter, I could not believe it, I got into the car and we drove home. Mom and Dad gave me a very needed bath and then, they went to shop for food, a collar and leash, a big pillow to sleep on,,,what luxury for little me. 3floors, lots of room, better than the shelter and now, 3 1/2 years later, I am a very happy and lucky girl.
That is my Thanksgiving,
Jenna

Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Peace is for- everyone...

Barked: Thu Nov 19, '09 4:09am PST 
I am thankful for all the I have, for all the I give, for all the I receive....

I am so thankful for my family and all of you....

Golden hugs of thankfulness and love, Sissy

dogdogdogdogdog
Jayke (A- life well- lived!)

Attitude above- all else!

Barked: Fri Oct 8, '10 9:32am PST 
The point of Thanksgiving is to remember the things we have to be grateful for. It's our special time to give thanks... not just for the obvious, like food, but for the thousands of fortunate moments, the multitude of blessings that we receive each year.

Thanks to all and, as always, Big Hugs!
Benson

Eat, sleep, play- & nap...Life is- great!

Barked: Fri Oct 8, '10 9:35am PST 
I am Thankful to have been able to re-read this Group Thread posting. We do have much to be Thankful for...Dad saw this and thought that it was appropriate to add.

"True gratitude involves action. Lend a hand. Pitch in. Make a gift. Give your time. Listen. Give back as often as you can. Even a friendly greeting can make all the difference in the world."

Happy Thanksgiving!
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 4:35pm PST 
Hello pupswavewave
Ella and I are SO THANKFUL for our wonderful friends! Especially the ones who live so far away. We are so blessed to know you allhug
Annie

I Love Being- Your Friend!

Barked: Wed Oct 13, '10 4:38pm PST 
Hello Every Doggie,wave
Mom wanted me to ask you if you would go to this web site and vote for her school.
It is a contest to help Clear Creek Middle School win $100,000 to buy books for our library (media center)
There is a cute video which is student produced and it tells about mom's school, where we live and why they need books. Please help us out. And if you don't mind ask your friends to do the same. You see the only way to win is to get the most votes. Our school is small, our community is small, so we need your help!cheercheer
Thanks and here's the site:
bing.com/ourschoolneeds
It's Clear Creek Middle School #477
Love to all from the Peaches, Annie and Ellakissing
Sissy, Our- Golden Angel

Peace is for- everyone...

Barked: Mon Nov 8, '10 5:56am PST 
red facered facered facered face

I am embarrased. My earlier post had typos in it....all the "the's" should have been "that's"....

Mommy said we hadn't had enough coffee that day! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

I am also thankful I can make errors and not be judged by all my wonderful friends!

Our hearts are connected by paws, Sissy
  (Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 49)  
1  2  3  4  5