What are you Thankful for?

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  
Jayke (A- life well- lived!)

Attitude above- all else!

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 9:05am PST 
Thanksgiving is always an opportunity for reflection and to give thanks, so what are you thankful for?

Me, I'm thankful for the love and special care that has allowed me a long and happy life. Whether it’s the kisses and hugs from my mom, or dad lifting and carrying me everywhere, or the special care received from Drs. Mark & Jeff and the rest of the team, or my pals on Dogster that check in on me to make sure I’m still OK, it has all made a contribution.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope that it will be special one for all.

Woofs’happywags,
Jayke

dog
AVRO

Born to Eat

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 2:17pm PST 
I am thankful that I have such a devoted mom and dad who give me lots of hugs, kisses and homemade treats. I also am thankful for Rich & Kristi who take me for walks every day with all of my pals. I am also thankful that I get to volunteer with Golden Rescue so I can help make sure all Golden's have a wonderful forever home.

Love
Avro
Tyson

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 2:21pm PST 
I'm thankful to my wonderful mommy and dad,and the full belly I have everyday and my nice warm blankie next to the fireplace on warm nights,and all my toys and most of all the Dogster site where I have met all my wonderful new friends

Happy thanksgiving everyone xoxox Tyson

Maxi now- with angel- wings

I am always- smiling

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 8:34pm PST 
I'm thankful of the great life that I have had for the last 7 years here. For being a spoiled dog with tons of toys and treats and so much love. I am thankful to all my GREAT friends on dogster. It has been so much fun with all of you. Happy Thanksgiving !
Cassie

I am a- SockandShoe-a-ho- lic!

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '07 11:21pm PST 
snoopysnoopydogwave
I am grateful for my family and all of the love they give me - tons and tons and tons! All my toys and bones, and for my friends here onh Dogster, and for my nice warm home. I love my life!

Cassie
Jake ☮

Throw- me a- ball!!!!!!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 8:18pm PST 
Hi Jayke, what a good topic!

I am thankful for my mommy and daddy and THE BOY and having a good, safe home!
And Tennis Balls!snoopysnoopy

long live tennis balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!snoopy
Teddy

I love- stuffed- kongs!

Barked: Fri Oct 5, '07 8:20pm PST 
Hi!
I am thankful that this year i got my forever home and i got to meet and learn to love and protect my mommy and daddy and THE BOY and my new best friend = Jake!

I actually love Jake.red face
Emma

Love Me, Tender

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '07 7:05am PST 
Awww...Teddy, that's so sweet!

I am thankful to have found my furever home, too! Go rescues! cheer

I am thankful that every day I have a Mom who feeds me, walks me, helps me be less afraid, and just loves me so much 'cause I love her, too!

I am also thankful to have found my wonderful friends on Dogster.
dog
LUCY

Bark at- everything!

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '07 12:34pm PST 
I, too, am thankful for being rescued and for my mom and dad who love me so much and take such good care of me!

I am thankful for my Dogster friends. This is such a wonderful place, like family. Mom really knows now how much a part of her life this is...she has been missing a piece of her heart while on her cruise.

And I am thankful that tomorrow is Sunday and mom and dad will be home!!!!cloud 9
Jake ☮

Throw- me a- ball!!!!!!

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '07 6:46pm PST 
your mommy must really miss you, Lucy!
  (Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5