Welcome!

Bunty

Our special girl

Barked: Fri Sep 28, '07 1:00am PST 
Hey guys, thought it was about time to create a STAFFIES page for Sydney, Aus!
Staffies get alot of bad news about them, because of the whole "pitbull" issue (as i work at a Vet i get this discussion all the time) so i think its time to celebrate the Staffie...because for every not so nice dog out there, there are a million good ones !! So go the Staffies!
Chopper

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '08 7:11pm PST 
HI, I'm Chopper from Queensland. I'm 4 months old and I'd love to meet more Aussie Staffies.
Adie

moove fattie- adie

Barked: Mon Mar 3, '08 8:05pm PST 
Hello , My name is Adie, i live in San Jose, ca. I'm a very young 13 year old. I live with my Mom , Dad, Boy, brother Chuckie the cat , and my sister Charlotte the toy poodle . I have a bunch of boyfriends[ the boys friends ] that come play football with me all the time. I might add i always get the touchdowns. I love to wash everyones face, these boys can be so messy when they eat. I am getting older now , so me and my boyfriends watch a lot of movies together know. Mom will not let my play that ruff anymore , she hates seeing me sore the next day. We have tried to tell her we love to play a little ruff now and then , but she say's she loves me too, she said she wants me to be able to get around for years to come.

Jackie D

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 1:30pm PST 
Sorry i am not an Aussi staffy frown I am a Ulster boy myself! But i have some family out your way. I think staffies are the best breed. My mom says i was her first staffy but now that she knows the breed she will always have at least one! I am the most well rounded dog she and many others have seen. PERFECT family pet!!!

So just wanted to say hello to all and let it be known that we are, "THE NANNY DOG"!

"One of only two breeds named as 'Good with Children' in their breed standard by the UK Kennel Club from over 190 breeds.

The ONLY breed that has 'Totally Reliable' in it's breed standard.

The 5th most popular dog in the UK!"