1  2  
Beshi

I shall be- treated like- royalty.

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 6:38am PST 
Maybe CGC stands for Champion Grumpy Critterconfused I would win hands downhail
Lorelai

Hey you got any- yum yums in- there?

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '07 9:51pm PST 
I don't know we have a pretty grumpy chiuaua in our neighborhood that would give you a run for you money big grin It actually stands for canine good citizen. Its a certification that you receive that says you are a well trained doggie. Since I am so big a lot of hotels won't let me stay there so maybe after I get my certification my mom can say but she has her CGC and give us a break. The worst I would ever do is slobber on the bed while I'm taking a nap. If you would like to get more information on it just type in AKC CGC into any search engine and it should direct you to the AKC site with all the steps for certification and stuff like that. I've been to a bunch of obedience classes and was starting agility when my alergies just got to bad. Mom says I'm alergic to outside because I break out in hives atleast twice a week from just going outside to go potty. I like the AC Anyways.
Beshi

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 1:40pm PST 
Well you sound like a pretty cool pup Lorelai!!! I could never do anything like that. We hope to see you there. Mom is taking my brothers but I just assume stay in the AC too. She is going to take a bunch of brocures for her rescue organization and hopefully educate the people come up to here and say "What kind of dogs are those???" She gets that all the timebig grin
I have allergies too. I have to take Prednisone every other day. I don't mind though, I get 2 cheezy pillz every day! I won't even start eating until I get my cheezy pilllaugh out loud

Lorelai

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 8:03pm PST 
What kind of rescue does your mom do? My mom fosters bullmastiffs through the American Bullmastiff Rescue. Its pretty fun having new friends to play with all the time. Right now I have a foster brother and sister. I love my foster brother we play in the kiddie pool together and get all muddy.
Beshi

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 6:29am PST 
Mom is the area Station Master for BRAT, Basenji Rescue And Transport. All 3 of us Senjis have come from BRAT. She fosters, does home evaluations, checks the shelter, helps in transport... All kinds of stuff. I don't like it when she brings home fosters cause I don't like other Basenjis but she does it anyway. She is trying to get 2 tri girls right now that are listed on Craigs List in Conroe. The lady is NOT being very cooperativeconfused
Lorelai

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '07 12:01pm PST 
Wow that is great! I've honestly never seen a basenji in person before. I do think they are very pretty little dogs though. I also think that bassett hounds are the cutest want to kiss there cute little face dogs also. I think the hardest part about fostering isn't giving them up its being so nice to these sorry excuses for humans that mistreat these dogs and expect to be honored for giving you their dog and be told what great people they are and blah blah. Its so annoying when all I really want to do is ring their neck. Good luck with the lady in Conroe I hope you eventually talk her into getting you the dog. If you ever need any rescue help don't hesitate to ask. Us rescue pups have gotta stick togetherway to go Hopefully we will run into eachother at the dog day thingy.
ChiChi

Take me for a- walk!

Barked: Tue Sep 18, '07 3:44pm PST 
Thanks for the welcome JC!

Mom thinks all theses doggie events being talked about sound like so much fun. She's thinking of going without me, since I'm not very friendly towards other dogs!

~ChiChi
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 17)  
1  2