I hope that you join my Cute Dogs Group too!

Bijou

"Play all day!"- is Bijou's- motto!

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 11:39am PST 
Hello all of you cuties out there! I hope that you will join my Cute Dogs Group too! As long as you think that your doggie is absolutely just adorable, you are eligible to join the group! I really hope that you will join the Cute Dogs Group too! Thank you! Bye!
Maddie*

Mommys- Girl

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '07 11:41am PST 
Hey!
Just dont make to many groups or it will be very hard to manage! I have my own group and we have around 500 members....so I will just stick to this group for now....but I will keep the other one in mind!
Phoebe

lil' one

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '07 5:13am PST 
Thanks for the invite Bijou-but like Maddie-my bowl is quite full. In fact, we just dropped a =few groups as we are too busy to play in all of them! Maybelater we can join!
wavewave

Clover...For- ever Loved

SHE MADE MY- HEART DANCE...

Barked: Sat Oct 6, '07 1:42pm PST 
Heh!!! Bowee Wowee!! (Mum should learn to check my email more oftenshrugshrug should I fire hershrugshrug) Thanks for the invite! This looks like a lotta fun! xoxo Clover....

I am a Bridge pup....can my sister join? River....she is just a silly wee puppy...and crazy too! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

OK>>>>>>>>>>>> well my Mum is super silly....duh...next message was for River////////// DUHbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Edited by author Sat Oct 6, '07 1:43pm PST