Pet Hotels in the Twin Cities

Sadie Mae

Wanna be my- friend?

Barked: Wed Aug 29, '07 7:50pm PST 
Hi everyone!
My humans are going on some sort of vacation and I'm looking for somewhere to stay . . . does anyone have any good suggestions? I'm pretty spoiled and so is my brother and sister so I want to find somewhere good.
Thanks!
Woof!
Winnie and- Chester

Mom...he just- bounced me- again!

Barked: Thu Nov 8, '07 7:16pm PST 
Have your mommy and daddy considered using a pet sitter who comes in one or two times a day so that you can stay in your own house? We have a really great one we love, http://www.pawprintpetsitting.com/

You can tell Miss Tina that Winnie and Chessy recommended her. She will take great care of you and gives lots of treaty treats and lovies. We started using her when we moved here and just love her.
Dodger

I like to smile.

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 7:29pm PST 
yes a pet sitter is a great option

if you really feel the need to kennel though consider camp bow wow in plymouth. its a good place, indoor and outdoor times
dont use petshotel maple grove, i worked there, no outdoors and they treat the animals pretty shittily.

i hope you find/found something

chaucer

What ever sister- wants sister- gets

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 3:45pm PST 
I'm sure your vacation is over now but for future reference a fantastic place is Top Dog Country Club. Its just west of the Twin Cities in New Germany Mn. We kept our kids there when we went on vacation and it was great. They have been featured on the
Animal Planet show k 9-5 and on the Today Show. The only down side for their trip is they went in the winter so they did not get to use the outdoor pool. Their web site is www.topdogcountryclub.com.