I have a small-12 inch pink one! snoopy
Sasha

Love Dog

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '07 8:06am PST 
What's a bobo ? maybe i should have one ? puppy
hazel *WoOt- WoOt*

this- is MY- couch!

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '07 2:58pm PST 
ive had two (pink (new) and blue (bit in half))

Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 8:42am PST 
yep yep... we love our "mr weenies"... bol... we have a red 24" giant weenie, a blue 12" and a purple 12". the purple we have had the longest and it's the only one with all it's body parts left!
Duke

Mr. Personality- Plus

Barked: Fri Aug 24, '07 5:42pm PST 
HI,

Yes Duke owns a Boo Boo. But he loves his squeaky. By By in the car too.
Tribble - In Loving- Memory

Is that lap- taken?

Barked: Sat Aug 25, '07 6:44am PST 
I just got my third Bobo! My first was a pale yellow/cream color one, the squeaky died pretty quick, but I still loved to play with it! It was filthy & gross looking, but I loved it anyway. Mom didn't, she threw it away when I wasn't looking. My second one is a purple Easter Bobo, with floppy long bunny ears & its holding an egg! I think its my favorite! I've tried to give it an appendectomy twice, but Dad repaired it! I have 2 videos on my page showing me playing with it! My latest is a bright yellow regular Bobo, but I haven't played with it much cause I have too many toys to choose from! Mom put it away so when the purple one is finally deceased, it'll be like a brand new Bobo!

Wags,
Tribble!
❤~Wil- ly~❤

Willy's the- name, Silly's- the game!

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '07 8:47am PST 
Me and my bubby Harley have had sooooo many Bo Bo's that we have lost count!!! We end up de stuffing every one we get!!laugh out loud We've had big Bo Bo's, little Bo Bo's, and every color they make!! (Right now we have a big and a small purple one!)snoopy Schnauzie smooches, Willy and familypuppy
Sasha

Love Dog

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 6:40pm PST 
O.K. I do Have AaBOBO !! I LOVE ITsnoopy
Tribble - In Loving- Memory

Is that lap- taken?

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 4:52am PST 
Bobo's are great toys! There are so many things you can do with it! I love to play with mine, even by myself. My newest Bobo squeaks really easy, so I can make tons of racket! Woof! I love playing fetch with it, especially with the floppy-eared one! I love playing tug-of-war with it, too! Then I try to hone my surgical skills with spontaneous incisions! I took a huge pile of fluff out of one just last night! What fun!
Zoe

Born to be- Pampered

Barked: Fri Sep 7, '07 8:20am PST 
I have 3 of them but they don't have any stuffing or squeakers left in them. I drag the carcasses around..BOL.

Zoe
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3