Hi There!

Ace

Anything on the- floor is legally- mine.

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 7:29pm PST 
I would like to know how many of you from each of the six coonhound breeds are in this group. It looks like there's no activity here. frown

Do any of you have a favorite state park or conservation area that you like to visit? One of my favs is Castlewood State Park in west St. Louis County, Missouri.

snoopy
Watson

Watson the HERO!

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 9:59pm PST 
wave Hi Ace!!
I am a Redbone Coonhound and I live in Naples, FL. There is a terrific dog park here in Naples, and I like to go there, and to the doggy-beach in Bonita Springs, FL. snoopy It's my favorite place!
I am a Search & Rescue dog, working for Bay Area Recovery K-9s of Florida. I love to travel, act goofy, and chase my family. smile
Thanks for your post!
Anne/missing

Proud to be a- Coondog!!

Barked: Thu Oct 11, '07 11:16am PST 
Hi Ace,

My name is Anne and I am a Red Bone/Bluetick. I live in Arkansas . We haven't lived here for very long and we are still trying to find a nice Conservation area.
In Missouri my Mom and Dad used to volunteer for the Missouri Department of Conservation at the Andy Dalton Shooting Range and Outdoor Education Center. It had walking trails, bow only hunting areas as well as rifle range and two trap fields and two trap/skeet overlay fields. Mom and Dad really miss it.
Proud to be a coondog
Anne

Ace

Anything on the- floor is legally- mine.

Barked: Fri Mar 21, '08 2:18pm PST 
Annie, is the Vine Prairie Conservation Area down in Arkansas? I'll look up and see where MDC's Andy Dalton Shooting Range is.
Etta

Barked: Sun Apr 12, '09 4:00pm PST 
Hi Ace,
Hope you get this message since it has been a while since anyone posted to this site. I don't see many other coonhounds in my part of Texas so it was great to see your picture, we could be related-heehee. I love to run & Mom & Dad live on a ranch with a big yard for me to get plenty of exercise in & still be safe from my crazy desire to follow my nose.
Stay happy, Etta Roy
Copper and- Dixie

come a little- closer furry- critters

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 6:53pm PST 
snoopy hello ace Copper and dixies are walkers and they are all hound dog way to go