Is the suite life really ending??

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Cosita!

Born to play!!

Barked: Thu Aug 16, '07 3:04pm PST 
Is the suite life really ending?? frown I luv that show,, it's #1!!!
Brittany

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 8:19am PST 
Yeah its really over =[ it was one of my favorite shows frown
I wonder why they canceled it if it was one of the biggest disney shows? does anyone know?
Snoopy

Snoopy-The- bravest dog in- the world!!!!

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 12:25pm PST 
OMG ur joking! that is my alltime favourite show ever!!!! y did they cancel it bubba????? plz tell us!!! i will miss u dylan and cole!!!!

Cosita!

Born to play!!

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 2:20pm PST 
I know it's so sad!!! But I don't know if it's true. Hey pups look at the bright side, they might make a new show! I will miss the boyz and ashley tisdale. They are so cool!!

xoxo camila & cositaway to go
Lola

Born 2 b wild!!

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 3:15pm PST 
omg i almost cried when i read it on a magazine silenced they can't cancel the show frown the suite life was the best show ever
oh well.

lots of puppy kisses Lola
Taco

loveing life

Barked: Fri Aug 17, '07 9:27pm PST 
Cosita I hope your right and they make a new show! My owner and I will miss the show its the best show ever!WOOF!
Lucy

Lucy- Born to swim.

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 6:15am PST 
are you serious!!?? your lieing. i love that show and they CANNOT cancel it.crythinking
Buster

Buster

Barked: Sat Aug 18, '07 10:09am PST 
NO WAY!!!!!!! THEY CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS~!~ WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?!!!!!! shockthinkingfrowncry
Cozmo!

I bring whole- new meaning to- dumb blonde

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 1:19pm PST 
I don't know if that's true I mean if they cancel it, it wouldn't be on anymore shrug and I'm still watching it on tv so for now I'm not going to believe itway to go
Zoey

Anything is My- personal- playground.

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 5:46pm PST 
Someone told me they were making a New One I hope so!! It's on my Pup Schedule
3:30am- Prepare for TSLOZAC
3:40am- Watch TSLOZAC
4:10-4-15Am- Pee BREAK! and set to bed.
and so on and so on at
6-40-7:10Am On sundays 8:15 and sat 11:15 and 11:30 am and sun on 11:15, At 3-12PM Look around and watch every single epsde And watch owner be obssesive over them and then dance for a good dayz workout=) ahah Running rroom to room can be fatiguing. you know?
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2