Grief Relief

(Page 152 of 152: Viewing entries 1511 to 1517)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  
Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 1:57pm PST 
Droopy, Three years ago today I held you in my arms for the last time.
I still grieve for you like it was yesterday. The pain & sadness in my heart is still as deep has it was on that horrible day, the day you slipped away.
I miss you so much my beautiful girl. Not a day goes by I don't cry. Somedays a memory will bring me a smile, but the tears always fall. We were supposed to grow old together, we had so much more to do.. I know all the angels here feel that way & my heart breaks for all of them. I know you are surrounded by so many beautiful angel friends. I know there will be a big celebration of your beautiful life today in the meadow. I know you are healthy again & running through the beautiful fields, chasing butterflies, playing ball, running free & happy. I know this, but my pain still will not go away. My heart hurts so much Droopy. I am so sorry I could not save you my sweet girl. It eats at me everyday. I try to remember all the wonderful times we shared together, but this day just brings back the sad memories of what happened & my heart just breaks. I will try & celebrate your life today Droopy, honor your memory with a smile, but I know I can't stop my tears from falling.
You are my best friend, my love, my life. You will be forever! I feel numb today Droopy, just like I did 3 years ago on this day.. Just numb..
Please send me some angel kisses, o.k. sweet girl. I really need you Droopy.
I will never forget how you opened my heart & filled it with your love & so much happiness. You just had a way of bringing smiles to everyone, you were so full of love, of life! You enjoyed everyday & you showed me how to be happy again. I will never forget your beautiful smile, I see it every night in my dreams. I wish I could hold you right now & tell you how much I love you, how deeply I miss you. I hope you can hear me sweet girl, my Droopster.
You run & play now with all your many angel friends. Mommie misses you deeply & I love you more than words can say. You will always be my beautiful girl, my best friend, my love, my life. Forever Droopy
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Sun Sep 21, '14 3:22pm PST 
hughughughughughughughughughug God be with you in this saddest moment hughughughughughug

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Mon Sep 22, '14 2:31pm PST 
chasing butterflies

You have such beautiful angel friends Droopy. They love you so much. I am thankful you are surrounded by their love & friendship. I know they are taking care of you till its my time to be with you again. I miss you my beautiful girl! I Love you with all my heart & I love All your beautiful friends!

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 10:38am PST 
My heart goes out to Droopy┬┤s mommy hughughug
God be with you !little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 2:06pm PST 
Thank you sweet Crystal! My mommie has been so sad...
Walker

Washog

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 2:19pm PST 
big hug Smile and remember all the year's and someday you will be together again, smile sweetheart big hug

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Tue Sep 23, '14 5:23pm PST 
Thank you Walker... You are such a very sweet friend!big hugbig hug
  (Page 152 of 152: Viewing entries 1511 to 1517)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  143  144  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152