Grief Relief

(Page 147 of 147: Viewing entries 1461 to 1469)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147  
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '14 5:14am PST 
To DotmanĀ“s family with love hughughuglittle angellittle angellittle angelhughughug

remembering Dotman at the Rainbow Bridge
Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Barked: Sat Mar 22, '14 8:02am PST 
big hug Forever big hug
Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '14 5:52am PST 
Those are Beautiful Poems Crystal and Eddy!!!! little angellittle angel

Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '14 6:43am PST 
Guys mommy could use some support she I think is still in a bit of shock if you will that i am gone. I see her holding back the tears and how sad she is . I knwo she misses me and so does Alex and the rest of my family. I just crossed on Sat night so this has been a ruff week for her. She has always been so strong for everyone but she won't let herself be sad in front of anyone . She needs to let go but for some reason can't.
Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Barked: Wed Mar 26, '14 7:09am PST 
big hug Sweet Nikki and mommy, let your tears flow, don't keep them bottled up big hug You two loved each other very, very much. A special love big hug People will understand and the ones that might not, well that is sad for them. Nikki will be forever in your heart and soul. It hurts awful, but remember the love and happiness and even the down and sad times. You were together and a comfort to each other hug Cry sweet lady,it is ok to cry. Your love will last forever and ever and someday you will be together again big hug
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '14 8:38am PST 
yesterday mommy put my collar up on the mantel and I knew it made her sad but yet it kind of helped too. She can't believe it's been a week since my crossing. I know she misses me as does the rest of the family but She also knows I'm in a better place. I know in time they will all feel better just right now things are hard.
D-Max...In- Loving- Memory

One Eyed Wonder

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '14 4:40pm PST 
hughughugNikki and Mommyhughughug
We are so sorry you made the journey...We understand the pain your mom is feeling and know that you are now pain free and running and jumping in the meadow as you watch over your family always and forever...
Purrayers and Love from me and my brofur White boots...
Rebby Angel- Dreamboat- #55

Where's the- Cake!!!!!!

Barked: Sun Mar 30, '14 5:31am PST 
Sending Hugs out to Your Mommy Nikki. We all know this is a difficult time. I may take time though. She should try to focus on all the good times You shared that should bring a smile.

Hugs
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Sun Apr 13, '14 7:22am PST 
NIKKI little angellittle angelhughughughughughughug
  (Page 147 of 147: Viewing entries 1461 to 1469)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  147