PITT BULLS

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Diamond

Barked: Wed Aug 8, '07 8:37am PST 
What do you think about pitbulls ??
DO You think they should put to sleep??
Do You think they are good pet ??Good with other pets even children??

MY ANSWER IS THAT IF THEY ARE RAISED RIGHT THEY ARE GREAT DOGS........snoopy

Edited by author Sat Sep 8, '07 7:10am PST

Lola

Lola- "Born on- Thanksgiving"

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 8:03pm PST 
i agree if they are rasied right they can be the best dogs! i never had a pitbull til i got the ones i have and they are my children! i love them so much. i don't like when people see them and say they are cute and ask what the breed they are and i said pitbull. and they gave me a bad look and said they were cute even if they were pitbulls. it upset me i don't like that. my dogs are so sweet, but they do bark at people that don't know them. but i don't think u should judge a dog just because of its breed.
love, chaos, zeus, and lola's mommy!
Lola

Lola- "Born on- Thanksgiving"

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 8:04pm PST 
i agree if they are rasied right they can be the best dogs! i never had a pitbull til i got the ones i have and they are my children! i love them so much. i don't like when people see them and say they are cute and ask what the breed they are and i said pitbull. and they gave me a bad look and said they were cute even if they were pitbulls. it upset me i don't like that. my dogs are so sweet, but they do bark at people that don't know them. but i don't think u should judge a dog just because of its breed.
love, chaos, zeus, and lola's mommy!

Pants

I'm a lover not- a fighter

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 8:53pm PST 
we should not be put to sleep because we are good dogs raised wrong or right we all have the same virtues- love loyalty, and pride
PINKY IS MISSING!!!!

If it isnt- yours, its- MINE!!!

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '08 5:42pm PST 
Pitbulls are good family dogs, great with children and good protecters. Yes they can be a little over protected,and injure another dog, but if some one gives them a second chance, they will forget the past with a little help. The best thing to do is train them at a early age, that way in the future, there will be no problems.
Take it from some one who has been raised with the breed.

~Pinky and the pitties of TX~

P.S - Dillinger is new here and wants to know if you wanna be his pal or if any pals of your dogs want to be his friend. snoopy
Gyrone

Barked: Sun Feb 17, '08 7:07pm PST 
i think pitbulls should be given a 2nd chance! pitbulls are some of the greatest dogs alive! sure they may be a lil aggressive but thats only if u make them be aggressive! so heres a cheer for all those pitbulls out there!cheer way to go smile
Ben-Greatly- Missed

Barked: Mon Aug 18, '08 1:24pm PST 
I totally agree! Any dog can be harmful, its not the breed! If a dog is mean and harmful then that's because of how their owner raised them, it's not the dogs fault. I can't believe how easily people could just kill an innocent breed, it makes me sooo angry and sad.cry Pitbulls should deserve the same respect that every other dog gets! It's no fair to them, they can't stop the humans, but together, we CAN stop them!smile
Sir Maximis

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 12:18pm PST 
My daughter and son-inlaw have to pits. Momma dog had her first and only litter, she had eight pups! Of course they were beautiful... I myself was unsure of getting one. With the way society buts bad name's on these type of dogs and many more. But i got one, the pick of the litter. And i would not trade him for anything. When i take him for rides people shun away from the truck i just laugh. And i tell them that he is a lover ,to pet him. Some do and some dont,but it makes me so mad that people say they should not be around. I had some trouble gettting house insurance because of his breed, but when i did fine one company they said that it didnt matter, because they also had pits!!!
Sir Maximis

Barked: Wed Aug 20, '08 12:19pm PST 
Oh yea Sir Max also lives with three cats and another dog .and he loves the gradkids!!!
Tyson

Barked: Sun Feb 8, '09 6:43pm PST 
Before I owned a Pit Bull I was afraid of them too. Just listened to other people before I really knew for myself. I have owned 2 Pitts. I had a Dad and now I have his son. These dogs are the most loyal, loving dogs I've ever seen in my life. I have my 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter that lives with me. He is very protective of her. She just grabs his face and kisses him and he kisses her in return. My Tyson washes my face at night when I come home from work. LOL. I would have no other dog except a Pit. My 18 yr old son feels the same way. Tyson is my best friend and I love him unconditionally.blue dog
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2