My little Sofie's so funny! Does anyone else's shorkie do this?

Sophia Maria

Absolute Angel!- :)

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '07 11:27am PST 
So I went out and got my son a ball at the grocery store (just 1 of those cheap multi-colored plastic balls) & it's twice the size of my puppy. Well, she decided one day that she was bound and deturmined to get that thing! She will chase that freakin' ball around the house pushing it with her nose and barking at it when it gets stuck in a corner. I'll throw it up in the air and she'll try to keep it up by hitting it with her nose. It's so funny! I've seen Jack Russel's do things like that with balloons and stuff but it caught me off gaurd when she did, she' s just SO little so to see her all big and tough with this plastic ball is hilarious! Has anyone else seen their dog do anything comical like this? Hope all the pups are having a great summer! big grin Woof at ya lata!!!
Frodo

Merry Christmas- and God Bless- Everyone

Barked: Sun Oct 14, '07 6:04pm PST 
I can just picture her doing that, lol. My Frodo has not done that one yet but he has some funny tricks of his own. He keeps us laughing most evenings when we are relaxing. Seems that when we sit down to relax, he thinks its time to get wound up and put on a show. He loves to talk to us and to himself in the mirror (it sounds like he is really saying something.) He likes to hide his toys and treats, acts like he is digging a hole, drops the treat in then pushes the imaginary dirt over it with his nose (of course it is in plain sight all the time). Never ceases to amaze us each day, can't imagine what we ever did before he came along.
In Memory of- Bentley

Wanna play?

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 9:14pm PST 
Bentley love sto chase a balloon. He'll hit it up in the air like Sofie does her ball. I found the balloon lasts longer if i put it on a string and make it more difficult for him. More of a challenge. But his mission is to get it. Eventually he'll trap it in a corner and then of course he'll pop it. He love to chase a tennis ball. He'll bring it back. But sometimes he wont drop it.
He'll also try to bury things in plain site. That is so cute when they do that. Once in awhile he'll walk around with his favorite squeeky toy in his mouth...and whine. Like he wants to put it somewhere special and doesn't know where. When he did that with a real bone I let him outside with it and he took the bone to the flower bed and buried it. it was a large raw soup bone.
A couple weeks later he wanted to bring that buried real bone in the house. But...yuck...I couldn't have that back in the house after it was all icky.
His other favorite things are ...garden tools. He goes nuts over rakes, hoses, brooms and the vacumn cleaner.

Grant

Love my loofa- dog

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 11:48am PST 
My pup Grant love to chase a wooden spool tied to a piece of yarn. The goes crazy over. That's what he is chasing in my profile picture.