What are your Halloween Scary movie traditions?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Lancelot

Big Bad Fluffy- Pants!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 9:35pm PST 
We always watch, around our favorite holiday, the best in the biz:

#1: The Excorcist
#2: The Shining
#3: Rosemary's Baby

Oooh. I get chills just thinking about it! What are your favorites?!?!
kitty
SPOOKY

But mama, I- don't have no- pants

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '07 1:03pm PST 
Not so scary, but Mama watches "Nightmare before Christmas" every year. Sometimes she watches it again for Christmas.big grin
Lancelot

Big Bad Fluffy- Pants!

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 6:34pm PST 
That's a great movie Spooky, because it is so fun to believe that there is a place where Halloween is all the time. I am so jealous!
dancing

Lilly Rose

The Little Queen- of Everything!

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:55am PST 
Hi everyone this will be my first Halloween and from the way my mom is talking to the grandchildren I get the idea that it's a big deal around here. Catalogs with decoration and scary stuff have started to arrive. The children are talking about Zombie jello brain molds and costumes. I am just a little worried that I was adopted by a witch. If she is a witch she is a good witch. Your Friend, Lilly Rose
Miss Kitty- Fantastico

Dogs look better- with bloody- nose.

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '07 9:29pm PST 
For the past several years Mom and Dad leave town for Halloween. They like seeing how other places do Halloween. Last year it was a Monterey, the year before that it was Mendocino, and before that Mexico. This year they are hitting Vegas. Next year they are going to grow and carve a million pumpkins and throw a big Halloween party.

The freakin' house is already decorated for it. It's pretty much like this all year long. They collect stuff.

As far as movies go. It would have to include The Exorcist, An Evil Dead movie, and probably at least one more zombie flick.
Samhain

watch out for my- claws.

Barked: Wed Sep 12, '07 7:57pm PST 
We watch the Halloween Movie Series.
It's my families favorite!!!
Lancelot

Big Bad Fluffy- Pants!

Barked: Thu Sep 13, '07 1:50pm PST 
The Halloween is my fav series as well. The music gets my fur up- all scared. And what is with the 3rd one. No Michael, just that very creepy song that hypnotizes the kids.
eek
Lancelot

Big Bad Fluffy- Pants!

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 6:31pm PST 
All the Hollywood Videos, which are the only Blockbuster rivals in our area, are closing, so all their movies are on major clearance. I just picked up 8 horror movies for $5 each.
Most are cheesey noname ones, but there were a few good ones left. Like Firestarter and Dark Water and a couple of the Jason ones. If you have a Hollywood Video in your area, keep an eye on it, because you may get a great deal on some of your favorite movies really soon!
~Lancelot
cheer
St Nickolas

LIFE IS GOOD...

Barked: Sat Oct 13, '07 7:45pm PST 
shockshock When it was Halloween night we would be getting ourselves
ready to out treat-or-treating......it never would fail outside the window a huge scary creature would appear and scare us kids and we would all scream......just terrified and run to momma she would tell us we did not see anything. She kept trying to push us outside but we were scared of whatever we saw out the window......so we would start to check the windows and just when we thought it was all clear.......

there came a huge glowing ugly witch screaming at the window of course we screamed bloody murder...........S-C-R-E-A-M..........shockshockshockWE WERE SO NERVOUS we just could not go outside ......

momma kept telling us we would miss trick-or-treating if we didn't go soon. What should we do we were scared to death it started to happen at all the windows faster and faster we were running from room to room finally I went to my bedroom and hid under my bed........I just was done, I could not take anymore........I was going to get under my blankey and be safe and stay home with momma......................shock suddenly a loud SCREAM and a bright flash with a thud.

Oh my gosh it looked like a head, with hair on it........I started to scream and cry I was so scared I actually was losing it my mom finally came to the rescue............she came and pulled me out and held me tight..............I felt so safe.

Ahhh, It was done, it had passed, I got a muskateer bar to eat yummy.

Oh and my mommy let me know I had some candy in my pumpkin after all, the Great Pumpkin came and gave me some candy. He says he is sorry for scaring me out of trick-or-treating.

Goodnight-sleep tight.big grin
Aragorn (In- Memory)

One Cool Cat

Barked: Mon Oct 15, '07 11:11pm PST 
Nothing scary. We watch the Walt Disney cartoon, The Headless Horseman and the movie, Arsenic and Old Lace.

We like to watch the really old movies like Frankenstein and Dracula, the Wolfman and wonder how (when we were little) we were ever afraid of them! laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2