HELPING TO MAKE WINGS FOR ANGELS

(Page 389 of 389: Viewing entries 3881 to 3890)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389  
TedEbear In- Lღving- Memory

TedEbear~My- SPECIAL MIRACLE

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '15 7:32pm PST 
Tiffany, Here are Uno's wings. She seems so fun loving, I made her an extra special pair. Tomorrow I will make a more tradition pair for her too...then like all girls do...she can change BOL!

Angel Uno (red)

Barked: Sun Jan 25, '15 7:46pm PST 
wave Casey,Little Buddy!! Mommys says your both welcome! She wouldn't want any other job, then to bring comfort and peace to all the heartbroken Mommas when a baby crosses. If you would like a different picture, just let me know.

dogster is quit growly tonight, hope this will post. But I did get wings posted for Angel Uno.....
Hugs to all the new little angel's Mommas, from TedEbear & sister TessaSue, and Mommy, Juanita
Uno

I am the Queen- of the pillows!

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 3:00am PST 
Thank you TedEBear for the Beautiful wings!

Tiffany(IN- LOVING- MEMORY)

Queen of my- parents home

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 3:03am PST 
Ted E Bear thank you for making Uno's beautiful wings so quickly. They are so beautiful just like Uno.
Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 6:24am PST 
applauseapplause WOW!! TedEbear , Uno's wings are awesome!! dancing thank you big grin
D-Max...In- Loving- Memory

One Eyed Wonder

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 7:01am PST 
I want to share the pawsome new wings that TedEbear and his Mom made for me..Mom wants to put it on my page but the last time she tried putting a new pic there it lost all my captions and she had to jump through hoops to get my pictures back so here it is..I love it..It was me when I was a wee one...Tank you so much TedEbear....
from TedEbear and Mom

Barked: Mon Jan 26, '15 4:03pm PST 
red face I'm so glad everyone is liking their wings..Making the "Little Bear" blush with so much praise....Thank You, Thank You though.

Miss Uno, here are two more pictures for you....

Angel Uno (white)

Angel Uno

Edited by author Mon Jan 26, '15 4:08pm PST

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 2:02am PST 
Both awesome !!applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Tiffany(IN- LOVING- MEMORY)

Queen of my- parents home

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 2:39am PST 
Ted E Bear both the wings you made for Uno are so lovely we thank you so much for all your hard work and kindness in doing this for the humans who are so at loss with their precious babies gone to the bridge.
Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May Angel- Girl

Cat Of Many- Colors

Barked: Tue Jan 27, '15 7:49am PST 
applauseapplause we have ours on our pages but can not move them frown when D/C lets us we will put them at the top cheer
  (Page 389 of 389: Viewing entries 3881 to 3890)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  380  381  382  383  384  385  386  387  388  389