Question of the day saturday 7/28/07

Gabby Cat.

I have his he- has mine! I love- Midnight

Barked: Fri Jul 27, '07 11:23pm PST 
Hiya! This is our first question ever so think hard and good about it! big grin

The question is....
"If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?"

Gabby- I'd go outside just to simply chase birds and climb trees! It's always fun to do that!!

Ali- I'd go on every vacation with family i could i hate being away from mommy and other family members!big grin

Zues- I think i'd go sweep maggie of her feet and bring her all around the world. Yes i have a slight crush!

How about you?? cheercheercheercheercheer
Pixel

Fiery,- warmheart, foxy- red coated mutt!

Barked: Tue Jul 31, '07 12:40pm PST 
Don't know about travelling...

Riding in a car to get to a stroll in a newly discovered park was fun, though I felt nervous and excited as well.

I follow my mummy like her shadow, so I'd assuretly tag along anywhere. My kin folks mean the wold to me, so I guess in my little dog brain and heart, iv'e seen il all! snoopy
Jackie

Mayor Of- Kittenville

Barked: Sun Aug 19, '07 8:22pm PST 
i am Jackie and i was born 13 weeks ago the first time i rode in a car i was a little scared butt then i got used to it and i my onwner picked me up and rolled the window and stuck my head outside and i stuck my tounge out like a dog it was the best day of my life it was also funny i also caught something in my mouth and my owner looked and their was nothing that is because i swollowed it it was really funny nice talking to you byewave

Jackie

Mayor Of- Kittenville

Barked: Mon Aug 20, '07 8:56am PST 
Dang u guys wrote that along time i just wrote mine yesterday man it was a really a long time ago so what up i got a new joke if somebody says whats up say if you are u you say the sky and if you are inside say the ceiling then thay will probbably laugh like thislaugh out loud