Hi! We just joined!

Jack

Smarter than my- people

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 2:59pm PST 
Hi! I'm Jack - I'll speak for Marley, my bro. He's a full border collie but I'm Sooooooooooo much smarter! I am half border and half jack russell terrier! I look like a smooshed down border collie and when I was little I tried to herd the cat........

Anyway, we love border collies!snoopy
Black Jack

Rabbit, Rabbit,- let me get the- rabbit !

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 2:22pm PST 
Hi Jack wave I just joined too. My name is Black Jack and I was rescued. I have been here at my new home for almost seven months. I'm a pure bred rough coated BC. I'm really smart and I love people. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myslef.
Black Jack

Rabbit, Rabbit,- let me get the- rabbit !

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 2:24pm PST 
Hi Jack wave I just joined too. My name is Black Jack and I was rescued. I have been here at my new home for almost seven months. I'm a pure bred rough coated BC. I'm really smart and I love people. Just wanted to say hi to everyone and introduce myslef.

skye

stinky skye

Barked: Fri Oct 19, '07 3:02pm PST 
Hi there we have just joined toobig grin Now i can talk border collies & nobody will get bored....woo hoocheer
Miss Abigale- of the- Southwest

Vicious Vixen

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 9:52am PST 
wave Hey there Jack, Black Jack and Skye!! My name is Abbee and my sister is Shasta. We are both pure borders and have the same mama, but different dad's. Yah, my sister looks nothing like me - she takes after her dad, that's for sure. I'm a red/white and she's a blue merle.

Nice to meet everyone! blue dog
Miss Shasta- of- theDesertVal- ley

The Comedian

Barked: Thu Nov 13, '08 9:57am PST 
snoopy Hiiiiiii

Edited by author Thu Nov 13, '08 9:58am PST

Dottie

Born to run and- jump

Barked: Mon Jul 19, '10 12:44pm PST 
Hi everyone i'm Dottie. Just thought I would say hi smile
Meesha- KCGCDS(G)

The Black- Bomber!

Barked: Sat Jul 24, '10 3:44am PST 
waveI just joined and I am 8 months old and can't wait to start training in Agility like my big sis Sadie who is 4 years old. Go check out my pagedancingbig grin
Rockcey

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '12 12:43pm PST 
Hi. Im rockcey and im part border collie and lab and i am the cutest thing in the world.dogcheer