GUESS THE BREED

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Tedibear- Our Girl- Forever

Miss Bear

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 7:14am PST 
Guess the Breed and get 20 Bones!

The ________is a dog with an outstanding temperament, good, courageous, generous, intelligent, human. They can become so attached to their owners that they cannot adapt to a new home. Good and brave. Intelligent enough to act on his own when needed. Protective, but tends to place himself between the intruder and his family rather than bark or growl.

____________'s can recognize a dangerous situation and will generally act if the family is threatened. Any dog, other animal, child, or visitor who has no evil intention will receive a friendly welcome, however some males may be aggressive with other males. But the breed is generally good with other animals. Patient, playful, and loving with children; he is a born babysitter. Very sociable. Enjoys the outdoors, but also requires companionship.

__________ drinks a lot of water and may be messy about it, as he loves to get wet. They tend to drool, though not as much as some other breeds.

They love to swim and if backpacking near water, don't let the ________ carry your sleeping bag - or you may spend a very damp night! This breed may be slightly difficult to train. Training must be conducted in a calm and balanced manner. These dogs are very sensitive to the tone of your voice.

Edited by author Tue Jun 12, '07 7:14am PST

Duke

Did- someone say- walk?

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 10:11am PST 
These are tough, Tedi! I am virtually clueless but I will guess for the fun of it!

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------

The LAB is a dog with an outstanding temperament, good, courageous, generous, intelligent, human. They can become so attached to their owners that they cannot adapt to a new home. Good and brave. Intelligent enough to act on his own when needed. Protective, but tends to place himself between the intruder and his family rather than bark or growl.

GERMAN SHEPHERD's can recognize a dangerous situation and will generally act if the family is threatened. Any dog, other animal, child, or visitor who has no evil intention will receive a friendly welcome, however some males may be aggressive with other males. But the breed is generally good with other animals. Patient, playful, and loving with children; he is a born babysitter. Very sociable. Enjoys the outdoors, but also requires companionship.

GREAT DANES drinks a lot of water and may be messy about it, as he loves to get wet. They tend to drool, though not as much as some other breeds.

They love to swim and if backpacking near water, don't let the ?????? carry your sleeping bag - or you may spend a very damp night! This breed may be slightly difficult to train. Training must be conducted in a calm and balanced manner. These dogs are very sensitive to the tone of your voice. (I JUST HAVE *NO* CLUE ABOUT THIS ONE!)

Miss Bear

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 10:20am PST 
Wow! Duke you are so close!

Sammy

momma's boy!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 2:16pm PST 
me?
I Am Meagan,- Call Me- (Meg)

Pawtee Pup

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 2:45pm PST 
Golden Retrievercheercheercheercheer
Sammy

momma's boy!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 3:25pm PST 
saint bernard?
Aussie Too!

In my friend I- find a second- self.

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 3:45pm PST 
Newflounder cant spell it sorry..big black dog hehehe
Jade Beloved- R.I.P.- 2002-2011

A Forever Home- for Me!!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 3:46pm PST 
Is this one dog or more than one breed?

Miss Bear

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 5:12am PST 
Aussie Too is right. Newfoundland is the breed.
Duke

Did- someone say- walk?

Barked: Wed Jun 13, '07 9:54am PST 
Oh, I get it! I thought it was a different breed for each one!! laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3