puggle growth

Kona Chase

im the cutest!!1

Barked: Fri Jun 8, '07 5:08pm PST 
Just was wondering exactly how old everyones puggle was when it stopped growing. We are getting close to the 7 month mark and I am bigger them mommy and breeder expected me to be by 5 lbs. She is hoping I am done growing but is not sure. the vet said 6-8 months should be it. what do you think from experence?? thinking
petey

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 3:10pm PST 
i thought i stoped growing but grew alittle again
Lola Roxanne- Rogers

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '07 6:46am PST 
Lola was at her final size when she was a little over a year old. We were told that she would be 20-25lbs, but she is just a little over- about 26-27lbs, which is very average.

Annie

Barked: Sun Sep 16, '07 1:03am PST 
my baby stopped growing at about 8 months and was 16 lbs. after we got her spayed she gained 10lbs!! YIKES!!! There is not a set standard on size yet, because the breed is still so new!
Dougal

Free Pats Free- Pats! Support- Free Pats!

Barked: Sun May 18, '08 4:59am PST 
Well I'm 7 months old and I'm about 8kg (17.636981 pounds) smile But I've heard iut takes up to a year until you stop growing fully!

Hi puggles! I'm new and my name is Dougal! smile
Greta

Barked: Wed Jun 25, '08 1:11pm PST 
I am told that I will be about 22-25lbs... but I am still only a pup so only time will tell. smile
PUGSLEY-CHU- TOI

CHAOS IS MY- MIDDLE NAME

Barked: Sat Jun 28, '08 3:34pm PST 
I'm 3 years old now and I weigh about 30 pounds.. I could stand to lose about 3 or 4 lbs. A little too chunky, but even though i look more like a pug(MOM) I'm built like a beagle(DAD)hamster dance
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Fri Oct 10, '08 5:23pm PST 
Annie isn't fat, but she has a very well build. She is very muscular, but we got her just before she was a year old, so I don't know about the Puggle's growth.

Puggle loves!
Anniehappy dance
Dougal

Free Pats Free- Pats! Support- Free Pats!

Barked: Sat Oct 18, '08 9:12am PST 
Well it/s my birthday tomorrow and I turn 1 year old and I weigh about 15 Kg now (33 pounds).

I think that's about it smile
☼Annie- ☼

Tricks bring me,- Mama, and all- else joy!

Barked: Fri Jan 2, '09 6:21pm PST 
Well, Dougal, I still grew after a year, but I'm not sure about you.