What do you eat?

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Coco

Crazy Coco

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 6:59am PST 
I get Canidae All Life Stages. My mom mixes Solid Gold Chicken & Liver or Solid Gold Turkey & White with my kibble. None of these has corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions, fillers or by-products. I love to eat and can't wait for my next meal. I am usually a member of the clean plate club.
Coco

Crazy Coco

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '07 6:59am PST 
I get Canidae All Life Stages. My mom mixes Solid Gold Chicken & Liver or Solid Gold Turkey & White with my kibble. None of these has corn, wheat, soy, grain fractions, fillers or by-products. I love to eat and can't wait for my next meal. I am usually a member of the clean plate club.big grin

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '07 7:02am PST

Tickidee Boo

Boo boo boo boo

Barked: Sun May 4, '08 1:40am PST 
Hi gang, I'm new to the scene. My humans have me eating Orijen. They say it's grain free and high protein. All killer and no filler, lol. It's also made it Canada, which is pretty cool.

Charlemagne

Connosieur of- fine socks.

Barked: Mon Dec 1, '08 9:54pm PST 
Mommy has me eating Evo small bites kibble, and I love it! It's really healthy for me and it makes my coat gorgeous (especially important for us Cotons!)
Alice

Barked: Tue Sep 21, '10 4:38pm PST 
Master feeds me Blue Wilderness Chicken flavored. It's so yummy. Nom nom nom. She tells me it's also very good for me because there is no wheat, gluten, soy, or preservatives in the food.
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2