Introduce Yourself!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Tracksie- (TDIT, CGC)

Follow- Your Nose, &- Heart

Barked: Mon Jun 4, '07 7:33pm PST 
Here is where you can introduce yourself to the group. So, come 'on, go ahead and tell us a little about you! wink
Dickens

I may not be- smart, but darn- i'm cute!

Barked: Thu Jun 7, '07 1:24pm PST 
Hi Tracksie wave I'm Dickens! Mommy rescued me off the euthanasia list at the pound almost 8 years ago! My former owners were horrible ~ didn't bother to neuter me ~ were very mean to me ~ and then 'dumped' me at the pound 'cause they had too many animals! Well, I sure lucked out with my new mommy - she loves me more than anything in the world (shh don't tell my brother TJ that) and life is darn good these days! Mom had to work hard to help me through my 'issues' and fears, but darn it all, i'm one of the happiest doggies ever now! wave
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Thu Jun 14, '07 9:16am PST 
I'm Zelda! I'm a Miniature Pinscher and I'm almost 8 months old! My Mommy adopted me from the Humane Society in Savannah when she was working there. I came in as a newborn with my sister and mother and my sis and I would probably have been put down if a nice guy who worked there hadn't offered to foster us. My Mommy met us when we were 4 weeks old and she fell in love, so when we were old enough to be separated, I went home! My sister went home with a really nice lady the next day and my mother got adopted a week later, so we're all happy in our new homes.

I like to chase bugs, dig, and play tug-of-war, and I'm very curious. I have an uncle, Barney, who is a 15-year old Bichon Frise. He's been around since my Mommy was only 9, but I'm the boss of him now! I'm about to finish Intermediate class at Petsmart, and this summer my whole family is moving to Brooklyn! My humans are really excited.

I got spayed when I was almost 4 months old, and my Mommy is a huge advocate of spay-neuter since she saw firsthand the problems with overpopulation at shelters.

wave

Edited by author Thu Jun 14, '07 9:17am PST

Drake

What dont kill- you only makes- you strong

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '07 4:54pm PST 
Im a weird combo of doxie pitbull mom says I look like a pitty stretched out and standing in a hole BOL Im almost six I came from the davis ca aspca I was left by my previous owners chained to a fence only a few months ld nearly starved to death and my ears had been chopped off. I got kennel cough while at the aspca when mom cmae to look at me I was extremely skinny and had green bubbles coming outa my nose she still couldent pass me up tho shes a sucker for a cute face green snot and all. I have a large critter family all are rescues accept the bird. I love my kitys and let them clean my ears even the hairless rat plays with me. mom loves me even tho I can be a pain in the butt I tend to not listen and like to eat the dirty underwear from the laundry basket laugh out loud. Mom always trys to help animals in need for the past year shes been trying to convince a neighbor to spay and neuter so far no luck they have atleast eight dogs none fixed and weve lost count on the cats . sum peole drive mum nuts
Yella

Where there's- people, there's- treats!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 12:02pm PST 
My name is Yella. I am a 16 year old mutt. Yes, 16! I look like a lab/pitt bull mix. I was found by the side of the road as a puppy with a broken leg, but my new family fixed my leg and gave me love. I have been with this family all my life and I love them! snoopy
Daisy

4 out of 5- dentists- recomend Daisy

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '07 7:58am PST 
My name is Daisy. I live in Dallas, Texas. I am a Border Collie who was adopted from the pound. I work for Bichon rescue. I am planning on breeding and showing Bedlington Terriers (selling pets on spay/neuter contracts of course!)

Edited by author Sat Jun 30, '07 8:00am PST

Fancy

I'm the- princess!!!

Barked: Mon Jul 30, '07 10:17pm PST 
Fan and Jake are both 6 year old beagles adopted from local shelters! smile
♥- DarlaMae - ♥

I Am- Iron Nose- !

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 12:16pm PST 
wave hello All,
Firm supporter of Just one Litter is too many!
I am a soon to be 4 year old cardigan-terrier/etc mix. In my forever home after a first year of street pound foster etc. Starved abused and neglected. Too many of us pups and kittens need homes. Brindle color or bully type looking breeds are put down with no chance no questions asked in many areas. Kittys too.
Adopt a family member has always been our family way. Thank you to all the rescue workers who give 200+ percent for us all. puppykitty
Dickens

I may not be- smart, but darn- i'm cute!

Barked: Mon Aug 6, '07 3:52pm PST 
wavewave Hi everyone! Nice to meet you!
Trixie Bean!

none so blind as- those that will- not see

Barked: Fri Aug 10, '07 5:30pm PST 
My name is Trixie and i might as well of been a rescue. Thw woman who owner my fur mother said that once me and my 11 siblings were 5 weeks old, any that were left were going to the dog shelter. Mummy had already fallen for me when i was 3 weeks old so she knew she had to have me.

My fur-mum was a GSD....... My fur-dad? Who knows! The hoomans THINK that i have greyhound in me but im too small to be a mix of just GSD and greyhound..... Ooh yeah, and my tail is too curly!

Due to a mix of being removed from my furmum too young and teenage boys making mine and mummys lives hell whenever we stepped outta the front door for the first year of my life, im scared of lots of things and im not very good with other pups. Mummy loves me more than anything in the world though and has been helping me to beat my fears and problems. We have come a long way but still have a long road ahead. Unlike some people, mum would never give up on me.
  (Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8