Pit Bulls On The News

Bailey

Bailey -

Barked: Sat May 12, '07 11:38pm PST 
I think all the extra attension Pit Bulls get in the news is total BS! If it were any other breed the story would never have been aired or printed!! One of my friends works for the akron beacon journal, and she told me that they got a call from this lady that said she got attacked by a dog and when they asked her what kind of dog she told them a dalmation.....no one came to her house..no one called her back.....no one gave a crap. then 2 days later the same lady called back and she changed her story saying it was a PIT BULL that attacked her....
Geuss what?!!.....within a half an hour 3 T.V. stations were in her drive way.
NOTHING...NOTHING! pisses me off more then all the bad press that these AMAZING dogs get!
These dogs use to be "America's Dog". They were a symbol of American Pride! They Were on posters lining the streets......Now...There are posters lining the streets.....but the posters now have a differant meaning now....

Bring Back America's Favorite Dog! Be A Pit Bull Ambasador! Take care of your dog! Train Your Dog! Love Your Dog! Take Pride in you dog! Remind the world that these are good dogs once more!
BABY

i'm proud to be- a pittbull

Barked: Sat Apr 11, '09 12:08am PST 
i know how you feel, i was at the shopping mall with my 2 pittbull pups and a man came over with his 3 yr old little girl and asked if they could pat baby and diva and after about 5 minutes of giggles and tummy pats the guy asked what breed are they and when i said american pittbulls he screams out ''EEWW-YOU'VE GOT 2 CHILD KILLERS". and picked up his child and backed away. now what an ignorant fool he is.there was not one sign of aggression or any sign of hostility from my babies but of course he was the expert-i mean how could the media get anything wrong--as they left his child ran across the road into the path of traffic almost getting run down now should of have screamed out to him YOU CHILD KILLER! ban idiots!
Monster

You leave it on- the floor and- it's mine!

Barked: Mon Dec 7, '09 11:38am PST 
I agree it is some people who make the dogs aggressive not the dogs themselves. In fact pitbulls are only the 4th on the most aggressive breed's list. Chows are number 1. Pitbulls are extremely sweet and protective. Even as puppies they are protective of what's theirs. If raised with children they are the best baby sitters because they will not let anyone get near their kids besides you of course. Stupid people give the best dogs the worst reputations.