What Kind of Dog Would You Be?

Pater

Easy to teach- eager to learn.

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 11:45am PST 
Hey! wave Ever wonder what kind of puppy dog your mom and dad would be? Come check out this site and find out what kind of dogs your huumans would be.

http://quiz.ivillage.com/home/tests/dogs.htm

My mom turned out to be:

You scored 28.6% Saint Bernard
The Saint Bernard is a devoted and gentle giant. Her calm personality allows her to relate well to children and adults alike while satisfying her need for companionship. She is at home in nature and enjoys exercise. Her coat requires weekly brushing to keep it neat and can be left long or cut short for versatility. She's relaxed in most situations, and her easy-going nature can't be beaten.

You scored 28.6% Lhasa Apso
The Lhasa Apso may be petite, but she's very tough. Always ready to romp, her daily exercise requirements may leave her companions winded. Fond of her loved ones, she is likely to cuddle up with them at night, content to be doted on. Her long coat requires regular maintenance but is sure to turn heads when properly styled. The feisty and exhuberant little Lhasa Apso has a well-earned reputation for her lovability.

You scored 28.6% Cocker Spaniel
The Cocker Spaniel feels the need to please. She tends to become overly submissive in her mission to make everyone happy but makes up for it with her sensitive nature. A brisk walk around the block is right up her alley, but she prefers to spend a good part of her time indoors. Her silky hair tends to become tangled, and regular grooming sessions are necessary to keep her looking her best. The accommodating Cocker Spaniel is truly a loving and trusted friend as well as an ideal companion.

You scored 14.3% Jack Russell Terrier
This pint-sized explorer is the Dr Livingstone of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.
Dixie

Dixie Land- Delight

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '07 12:14pm PST 
okay...how did you get different percentages of different breeds? i took that quiz and it just said that i'm a german shepherd, lol.

also...you seem to have become quite addicted to dogster.com
i can sympathize with that...i've been on here all (work) day long for the past 2 days. good thing i don't have any real work to do around here, bol.
Tank

Mars is covered- in BBQs!

Barked: Tue Aug 28, '07 5:48pm PST 
Jack Russell Terrier
This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family. big grin

ESPERANZA,- CSD

SERVICE DOGS - HAVE A BIG- RESPONSIBILITY

Barked: Tue Sep 4, '07 8:23pm PST 
My mom took the quiz:
Jack Russell Terrier
This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.
Kaya

All you need is- love :)

Barked: Wed Nov 28, '07 7:20pm PST 
St Bernard BOL... I always did have an affinity for that bred, but i thought it was because my grandmother owned one when I was a small child.
Jet

I sure do love- walks &- treats!!! :D :D

Barked: Mon Sep 7, '09 11:57am PST 
Mama took the quiz:

Jack Russell Terrier