Start posting! :-)

Foxee Brown

Whole lotta- woman!

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 2:36pm PST 
I started this group because I've been helping rescues out by reposting their dogs onto dogster and I want to get the word out about all the dogs and cats in ohio that desperately need homes. I would love if everyone would introduce themselves! And thanks for joining! dancing
Wolfgang

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 8:03pm PST 
Hi, Foxee, you sure are a beauty! I am Wolfgang, and I was adopted from the Humane Society of Greater Akron about 3 1/2 years ago. I love the people at the HS, but I am happy to be living in a home with my own family. They gave me to crazy people, but I am a crazy dog, so I fit right in! I am a good dog, so I have earned the right to be spoiled by my people. And they do spoil me! I would like for everyone to know about all the great dogs and cats that are up for adoption. I do my best to be the adoption "ambassador" around here, by showing everyone what a good, smart, loyal dog I am. There are many more like me at the shelter, who would be great companions if given a chance. Take one home today!
Vincent

for Rio - CYSTS BE GONE!!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:33pm PST 
Hi! My two are breeder dogs and made me fall head over heels for GSDs. That led into GSD rescue - and bit by bit turned into the desire to help every dog out there find their forever home. In a couple of years we'll be ready to add another shepherd to our family, you know this one will be a rescue!

Ginger- LeeAnne my- angel in hea

Gee Girl

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 12:56pm PST 
Hi I am Ginger and I was adopted from a Greyhound rescue group and I do go around promoting greyhound rescue. I love doing that the people seem so interested and they give me treats and lots of loving too. My mommy get's involved with the Humane Society down the road and we have a animal rescue called Angels for Animals that is awsome that my newest kitty sister came from. Glad to meet everyone....ROO
Renthal *RIP- My Big Boy*

STOP breeding,- homeless dogs- are dying!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 3:52pm PST 
I don't need a home...BUT I have many friends that do.

www.northcoastdobermanrescue.org
~MINA, NPC~

How could you- say no to this- face?

Barked: Fri May 11, '07 1:48am PST 
Hi Foxee:

Thanks for inviting us to join the group! We would love to help find homes for any animal if we can! cheer Just curious what type of dog Skeeter is. She is very cute! As you can see, we are a bully family & are particaurly fond of you Foxee! We especially love your purple toenails! way to go If we can help, let us know. Mommy has been trying to get the word out on Myspace as well. Glad to meet everyone here!

Love & Licks,
Mina, Tinker, & Nala
Shadow

Let's Play!!

Barked: Mon Jun 4, '07 10:57am PST 
wave Hi Everyone,
My name is Shadow and I was adopted from WV. I like my new home in Ohio. My humans had a difficult time finding a Yorkie Mix to adopt in Ohio, most adoptable dogs are much bigger than I am and they wanted another small dog. I sure do hope all of you looking for homes find nice ones soon and congrats to all of my fellow adoptees who have found a family. Enjoy your families as much as I enjoy mine.