Movies on the River

Elite's Wizard of Awes CD, CGC

Mamma's Boy

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 1:27pm PST 
For any of you who don't know about it, every spring RiverParks has Movies on the River. It is on Saturday nights at dusk on the west side of the river close to S Jackson and 21st. This Saturday (weather permitting) is The Legend of Zorro. And the GOOD NEWS IS that it is FREE and they allow DOGS to come along for the show as long as they are on a short leash!snoopy. I am going to try to make it out this week with some friends, and would love to meet any of you that might be there (you can recognize me by my pictures so feel free to say hello). Maybe we can have T-town Doggies at Movies on the River sometime? Woof back and tell me what you think!
Elite's Wizard of Awes CD, CGC

Mamma's Boy

Barked: Fri Apr 20, '07 10:15pm PST 
Okay, a change in plans. Mom's brother is moving out of town and he's going to take her out to dinner tomorrow. So we won't get to go to Movies on the River this week cry But we are planning on going another week. Next week is "Curious George: Show Me the Monkey." Not my favorite, but it would be better with some new T-town pup pals...hint hint!