|Barked: Sun Apr 15, '07 4:26am PST |
|jokes for funny dogz! hurray!:
1. Don't make the mistake of treating your dogs like humans, or they'll treat you like dogs.
2. A guy wanted the vet to cut his dog's tail off. The vet asked why. Well, my mother in law is visiting next month and I want to eliminate any possible indication that she is welcome.
3. If a dog's prayers were answered, bones
would rain from the sky.
4. Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.
5. His name is not wild dog anymore, but the first friend, because he will be our friend for always and always and always.
With eye upraised his master's look to scan,
The joy, the solace, and
the aid of man:
The rich man's guardian and the poor man's friend,
The only creature faithful to the end.
GOOD LUCK !
|my page | msg me | gift me | become pals|