Favorite Walks

Ace, Acey,- A-ster

traineo's #1 Dog

Barked: Thu Apr 12, '07 7:43am PST 
Hi-

What's your favorite walk?

Mine is walking down towards the Charles River. I love going for LONG walks...I can go FOREVER - or so it seems to my parents. Woof! Woof!
Little Levi- RIP

T for TROUBLE

Barked: Fri May 25, '07 5:55am PST 
I could walk FOREVER AND EVER too! My favorite walk is at Fairy Lake. It's so nice, and there are always new pups to meet along the way! Sometimes mommy will take me off leash when we go for walks on the trails in the woods...and THAT is SOOOO fun..I ge tto run and jump everywhere!laugh out loud
Liberty

Loyalty is what- I'm all about!

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 2:54pm PST 
My favorite walk is through the mountains with Mom, Dad and Achilles! It is always fun, I'm always able to be off the leash and I stay with Mom and Dad the whole time!!

Lilly

The Lilly Bear

Barked: Thu Sep 6, '07 3:39pm PST 
My favorite walk is in the woods or pretty much anywhere where i don't have to be on a leash. I love being able to explore. I listen to mom really well and come when called but i like to go at my own pace as well.
Ahshiandra- Bridgitta~- "Ahshi"

Ahshi-

Barked: Tue Oct 2, '07 12:27pm PST 
I love taking walks at Matter Park. I stay with my mommy really good. So we go to a special place down by the water and I get to take my leash off. I love to splash in the shallow water. snoopy
Alley

LIVE LIFE TO THE- FULLEST

Barked: Sat Dec 15, '07 4:17pm PST 
My favorite walk is to the pond!! I love swimming big grin