Welcome to my "Pooch Posse!"

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Lola Duff

My human mom- Hilary Duff is- the best!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 9:51am PST 
Hey everyone!

I am extremely happy to have all of you join my group! Things have been so crazy with all preparation for my human mommy's cd release that a dog's just gotta hang with her fellow pooch pals and have some fun. Which reminds me, what kind of music do you guys listen to? Lately I've been listening to my mom's new song, "With Love" 'cause it's gotta great beat and gets my bootie shakin'.

Thanks again for joining my "Pooch Posse" I feel really welcomed into the Dogster community and look forward to getting to know you guys better! Keep in touch!

With love,
Lola

("Bark!" "Bark!")

Edited by author Thu Apr 5, '07 10:06am PST

Shams

shams rocks

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 10:07am PST 
Hi Lola!!

Your mom's new album DIGNITY rules! It must be cool to have a mom who can sing, my mom tries to sing and it's awful, and when her friends come over and play guitar, I run into the other room.

Besides Hilary Duff, I really like this new boy band called NLT, and then some rock music like Sparta. Plus I LOVE this new album that came out this week by Sick Puppies (I know, I know, what a name!)... their song "All the Same" is the one from that Youtube Free Hugs video that just warms my heart!!
Dancer- (6-08-06 - 8-25-08)

The Tiniest- Things Can- Change The- World!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 12:17pm PST 
Hi Lola!

So glad we can help you have fun while your mommy is working! Did you know about the Chihuahua Forum...it's pretty fun also!

My mommy listens to all kinds of music...most of the time she has her xm on the heart!

Anyway...nice to meet a fellow Florida Chi! I hope you have fun here. If you need any help with anything just give us a woof.wave

Digger ~In- Loving- Memory~

Australian pride- ;D [<3 Sunny]

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 1:14pm PST 
Hi Lola~!!!!

Wow..your group is so fab!! + I love all your pics. Espically the sims one. Awww...cuttte!

C ya around,
Digster
Ally - Queen of- Sheeba

We're having fun- now!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 1:22pm PST 
Ohh. We like your mom.. Mama tries to sing and though she could until she heard herself! Sheesh!

We like lots of variety, everything from Nickelback to Rascal Flatts. All kinds. It all changes depending on Mama's mood!
Paris Hilton, the Princess Pug

I am Princess -- Hear me Roar!!!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 2:22pm PST 
Hi, Lola, and Welcome to dogster!!It is our favorite place to hang out, and we have lots of friends here!!!
As fur music . . . well, we like "Who let the dogs out ~barkbarkbarkbark~" but our momma love someone named the Eagles!! She thinks that they can do no wrong! We like anything that makes us dance!!
Have a pugalicious day, Lola, and we will see you around!!
Hugs,
The Az Pugs
Bugoy

Bazinga!

Barked: Thu Apr 5, '07 11:19pm PST 
Hi Lola!

Have a great day!

Boogie smile
Winnie

Mommy's Little- Girl

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 8:28am PST 
We like Hip Hop.
Prince Boy

dasiy is mine- only mine

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 9:13am PST 
you rock my dog cant get a noughf of udogsnoopypuppy
♥- Mollie- ♥

The Good- Tzu

Barked: Fri Apr 6, '07 12:22pm PST 
Hey Lola,

Love your Page & Song!! So nice to be in this new fun group!!
We LOVE all kinds of music!!!

XOOXOXOXOXOXO,
Mollie Tzuwavecloud 9cloud 9
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6