Chewy Toys

Kindra

Too cute to be- scary

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '07 10:48am PST 
Okay who else has a problem with their bully pup going through toys so quickly. With these guys strong teeth and (speaking for my pup) "it isn't good until it has been taken apart and dissected" mentality it is hard to find toys that last a long time. What kind of toys do people get for their pitties?
Sasha

Sassy Sasha

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '08 11:55am PST 
the only durable toy I have found for us 2 bully babies is the Kong and the rope pull toy. But the rope pull toy has to be the biggest one available cause the smaller ones just don't last at all.
I have tried all other toys and nothing else lasts with us.
Someone gave Isiac a solid rubber ball even thinking that he couldn't "squish it" but Isiac just pried down with his chompers and tore little bits from the ball until Mommy noticed and had to throw it away.
I personally like the squeaky toys but Isiac always finds it when I am not looking and usually breaks it on me.
Daisy

Psychoness is- fun

Barked: Tue Nov 17, '09 8:42pm PST 
compressed bones or a specific kind of nylon bone for aggressive chewers or the extreme kong. you can also find puzzle toys like the puppy block or a tug-a-jug

Monster

You leave it on- the floor and- it's mine!

Barked: Mon Jan 4, '10 10:30am PST 
We use the thick tug ropes and I always have a big bone around to chew on. We have that problem as well. Tennis balls are great! There are some called Kong Air balls that squeak. We love them because they squeak and like a tennis ball is really durable. Kong balls are great. One that has last that is enjoyed is a thin plastic candy bowl.